2007 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews 5

2007 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
I love my hyundai car!
By mouse on 04/21/08 00:55 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I have had my elantra for almost a year now. I want to advise anyone out there looking for a car to make sure to look at this one. The fuel economy is good, about 30 mpg but i do a lot of highway driving. The size is wonderful. I'm very tall and it was the only car I looked at that I didn't feel cramped in. The best thing about my car was the price. I spent about 3000 dollars less.

BangForBuck
By Solid on 04/07/08 09:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I got limited and I enjoy this little car. I got heated black leather seats and fog lights. Live in NYC so I get about 23 mpgs but thats 95% city driving. The interior attracted me to this car very underrated.

Good purchase
By Dan on 03/25/08 11:08 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Our Elantra is perfect for shuttling our four kids around to school and sports functions. We are getting about 28-29 miles per gallon in mixed driving. As many reviewers point out, this car does not give you a nice smooth ride, and is easily blown all over the road by high winds, but I think that is to be expected by cars this size. It does however handle well. I experience some annoyingly long gear shifts in the automatic transmission but it is still rather responsive little engine. After 1 year of ownership with heavy use I recommend this car. Only problem experienced so far was with a light in the driver side sun visor.

Good Choice
By Hua on 02/20/08 14:28 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After 10000 miles, the ride has been smooth, and the features have been pleasant. The dealership I go to is very friendly, but they deal in a variety of manufacturers, and have many returning customers. I haven't had any significant problems, yet. The driver's window squeals, and the glove compartment rattles, but the interior is wonderful otherwise. The manual transmission does not hold reverse very well, and will grind out from time to time. Downshifting into first at very low speeds can be hard sometimes as well.

VERY DETAILED Elantra 2007 Review
By Jon NJ on 01/12/08 14:40 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Overall Very Good VALUE for the $ compared to Corolla and Civic, 2-3 grand less. Was about to buy Corolla, but Elantra BLEW it away. Looks better and is LARGER & SAFER than both. After driving over 6k miles and 6 months, here's the COMPLETE deal below. Too many reviews have the good, but not the BAD---and there are some! Dealership service HORRENDOUS & sales person was big liar. Medium bumps a bit harsh, mileage no way near claim, closer to 28-30 local/city combo, quick accelerating bit loud but quiets out. Side mirrors nice & big, but too big when parallel parking. BUT GOOD FAR outweighs the bad. It's simply the BEST value for $ no doubt! Watch out Toyota & Honda! Why pay more for less?

bwaller78
By bwaller78 on 01/12/08 08:54 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased this car a month ago, and found that this car is really comfortable, handles and turns well. I am getting 26 mpg avg on 90% city and 10% highway driving. Acceleration is good for 4 cylinder motor. Wind noise is normal at 80mph+. Car is built sold, doors shut and sounds solid. Excellent value for price, strongly recommend checking out this car before spending an extra $2000-$4000 to get same quality on other competitors.

GLS 5m
By Ben on 01/11/08 08:51 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A very affordable car, with features you would pay thousands more for if it were from Japan. It can seat 4 adult males and not have the unlucky ones in the back seat feel like they are in a penalty box. I average 28.5 combined and best ever highway mileage was 32.76 loaded to the gills. If you have a great deal of stop and go traffic in your commute I would suggest the auto transmission. Buy it, and then drive it for 10 years and then sell it for $2,500.00 . That's my plan BR

Fun to Drive!
By Happy Hyundai Owner on 01/03/08 17:11 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Elantra! It handles like a sports car, with tight cornering. Climate control is great and the heated seats are SO nice! The sound system is nice, with lots of speakers. The accessory outlet is handy, but the steering wheel audio controls are the best! Cruise control is precise. Trunk space is good with drop-down seats for added length. Good leg-room in rear seat. The ride could be softer to feel the bumps less harshly, but it's firm and responsive. I think it's sporty and fun, especially in red!

The best car I have ever owned
By Alex on 12/24/07 11:41 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan w/XM Option (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is worth every penny and more. The quality, performance, standard equipment and price beat the competion by a mile. Honda, Toyota and Mazda you better start taking tips from Hyudai soon or you will left in the dust.

Elantra Limited
By mickees kansas city on 12/24/07 09:16 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

With mine I am having disappointing gas mileage - much lower than was on the sticker when I bought it. Nice style, interior, features, great warranty.