Used 2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:

I love my Elantra!
By Dani

2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got my 2007 Hyundai Elantra a little over a month ago and I love it! It is a great car, fun to drive, comfy, GREAT sound system, more storage than I can fill and great on gas, I average 32-35 mpg city and got almost 40 when I drove a 300 mile trip a few weeks ago. I love the cruise control and it is a manual so it accelerates quickly. It has a lot of great features. I would recommend this car for everyone. I am a college student and this summer I am babysitting. This car fits two car seats in the back comfortably. I will also appreciate all the space when I am coming back and forth from school this fall. Great car at a great price!

Everything!

Keep making them!

Will never buy again
By amanda

2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car in 2007 it has already left me stranded twice. I have had the sensor that runs the whole car replaced twice within the first 12 months the car interior pint started to peel and bubble Hyundai also wanted to make me pay part of the tow when my car quit working on me in the middle of the highway.

sound system and sun roof

The chip that makes the whole car run the interior paint as well as exterior paint.

Fun to drive, pretty and good on gas
By KC

2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan w/XM Option (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

My car is great. I had 2 door handles on the same side of car break in the first yr, but warranty cv'd it. Must have been a bad batch! This car sips gas, I get 30 mpg regularly. I've driven over 50,000 miles on it (20,000 on it when we bought it used in 2008) & enjoyed every minute of it. We used to rent cars to go visit family - no more. Ours is more comfy and has XM too! Paint does scratch faster, body has a few bumps (8 yo son=damage!) but it's really a great buy. The trunk is HUGE & that's why I purchased it. I carry lots of equipment for work. I can keep it in this car, AND go get a few groceries too! Really, it's an amazing trunk! Wish the carpet wasn't tan, but it cleans up pretty well.

My favorite features are: Color (red), styling (cute-I still turn my head when I see another one on the road!), handling, sunroof, stereo sound, mp3 player, XM radio, GAS MILEAGE!

Better plastic on doors (mine scratched when I shut door on a bulky item), better paint, I really like this vehicle! Buy one if you have been thinking about it.

A Good Car
By rusl

2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for almost three years now and have got 51,000 miles on it. I average around 34 highway and 26 city. The only problems so far were the air conditioning vents breaking and the dealership replaced those immediately. Hyundai has been really good standing behind their warranty. The only real problem that I have is the car uses oil. It uses about 3/4 quart every 5000 miles.

I really like the blue lights. They are easy on the eyes. Has decent acceleration for the price. The ride is nice and is pretty quiet. The stereo is clear. Lots of leg room.

Need to upgrade the cheap cloth seats. The door paneling is also very cheap. I would also like to see a little better gas mileage. My Toyota Corolla blows it away in this regard.

Best little car
By Brian B.

2007 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've had 4 hyundai's. Two were Accents and 2 were Elantra's. All were exceptional in quality and performance. My newest is a 2007 Elantra GLS. The fuel economy, performance, and vehicle quality are the best you will get for the money! This car we'll be around for years to come. You just can't beat it.

XM radio,cruise control, power windows and door locks and heated mirrors.

Tires could have been Michalin as standard as was on my 2002 Elantra.

• SUV