2007 Hyundai Elantra Consumer Reviews 14

2007 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Unbeatable Value
By zipperflounder on 12/02/06 13:55 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a white 07 GLS 5 speed stick with the $1500.00 option (ac,cd,crusie,175 watt sound with 6 speakers,ect) for $14800.00! What a bargin!! From a safty standpoint alone where else can you get a car with 4 wheel disc breaks, abs,electronic break force distribution, AND 6 (yes thats six!) standard airbags for under 15 grand? Not to mention all the other standard goodies included, the excellent fuel economy, super low emessions, power everything, outstanding warranty, and all built to great quality. Hyundai has come a long way and has come to par with the Japanese automakers. The old public perception will still keep resale values down but that is the only knock as far as Im concerened.

It's a great deal
By Hisham on 11/24/06 13:58 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Although I just bought the vehicle, I can tell that it is a good choice. Unlike some suggestions, it felt very stable on the road at speeds over 90 MPH. The standard features and looks are great, as is the price.Add all this to the warranty, and you'll find yourself getting a great deal.Compared to competition, Hyundai offers more for a reasonable price. Compared to the Corolla, it has better looks, options, and is more sophisticated. Compared to the Mazda3, it is a smoother ride and also has more options to offer. Finally, I found the Civic quite pricy and the looks on the Elantra are better. Add all this to better safety features and warranty, and you'll find that this is a good choice.

Very very pleased
By JeffM on 11/21/06 11:00 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am very pleased with the car. Very quiet on the road, good but not great acceleration, handles very nimbly, will hold 90 mph with seemingly no effort or noise.

Great Value
By Dale on 11/15/06 17:22 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I wanted a small, well equipped, commuter car with good gas mileage. I also considered the Honda Civic LX & Mazda M3 I-Touring. If you want style and performance get the Mazda. Excellent long term reputation and a name brand, buy the Civic. For me the M3 was too too small inside and not as comfortable. The Civic was at least $2000 more with fewer standard features and has questionable interior styling. The Elantra is very comfortable, quiet, has fine performance for a small commuter and the warranty far surpasses the other two. With side curtain airbags and four wheel ABS disc brakes it is a leader in safety. Time will tell for long term quality but the longer warranty mitigates this risk.

Feels like a luxury compact for < $20K
By Dr Memo on 11/15/06 11:47 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My wife and I have owned a 2007 Elantra GLS since Oct, 2006. So far, we are delighted with this car; it has an unrivaled value/price ratio. Its fuel economy is impressive: 28/36 mpg (8.4/6 l/100 km) city/hwy. According to the EPA 2007 Fuel Economy Guide, the Elantra is 2nd among non-hybrid mid-size cars. We love our Elantra because it handles great, it's *roomy* and exquisitely appointed. The car is very quiet, though engine noise is evident at high speeds (>75 mph/120 km/h). On the highway, our 5-spd handles just like an automatic: we can cruise/pass without down-shifting! The Elantra is a high-quality, affordable, fuel-efficient car with lots of features and all-around good performance.

Happy Me
By Happy Me on 11/11/06 10:20 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is well-equipped, and I really appreciate how much attention was given to the detail and accessories in this car. The sound system is fabulous. I would recommend the Elantra as a really nice surprise. Just sit in it and you'll see. Even the dash is attractive. Good job. Hyundai!!

awesome
By bobbi on 11/11/06 06:15 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. i went from a 04 elantra to the 07 elantra. the design of the car is great. i really like the new look. it's zippy and sporty. the interior is roomy and the blue dash lites are great. plenty of room for tall people. the ride is smooth and comfortable. i really love this car. before my o4 elantra i had a 96 accent and that was a very dependable too!

Great Fuel Efficient Car
By Frank on 11/10/06 06:47 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I am 6'3 240 and this car is great feeling when driving long trips, lots of room to relax. I am feeling good about this purchase so far.

Awesome Car
By Dave on 11/05/06 23:04 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my second Elantra. My first was a 2002. The 07 is a beautiful car. The steering is great and the acceleration is much better than the 02. The larger interior space is a welcome change. The automatic shifter is really cool. I purchased the premium package with the sunroof. 1st one sold in my state. Lots of heads turn as I drive by. the car has some cool lines, and the blue lights in the dash are easy on the eye and very appealing. The styling and features are better than that of the Sonata. Truly a great car!

2ns Elantra in 2 months
By Hyundai man on 11/05/06 14:01 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Elantra Limited 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

In Sept we brought a 06 Elantra and were very happy with it, untill it was totaled a week ago. We were not injured ,much to the suprize of the local EMS people.I am now sold on Hyundai. Returned to same dealer and feel in love with a Black 07 SE. Lots of room ,great looks and a ton of standard features. Best of all got a great deal on the cars. Even with under a 100 miles on it already getting 30 mpg.