Used 2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS SULEV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:

25,000 and climbing
By limee925

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS SULEV 4dr Sedan w/XM Option (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Have had the vehicle 2 years. Absolutely no problems with anything. Put gas in the car and drive with oil changes every 5000 miles. Not a creak, groan or rattle. Very happy with everything that I use the car for. Its comfortable with great gas mileage consistently in the low 30's with mixed driving. Best so far has been 39.8mpg on a 700 mile drive to Washington state. Would certainly recommend to anyone who wants a solid, dependable, reliable, comfortable car who has an aversion to dealers workshops!

Comfortable, quiet, solidly built. Gauges in blue backlight and the sound system is better than my other car costing $10,000 more!

Darker tinting on the glass. Smoother engine with acceleration.

Respectable
By Mark

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS SULEV 4dr Sedan w/XM Option (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Really a very pleasant car. Very easy to drive, well made, quiet at cruising, nice touches throughout the car despite its very reasonable price. Good on gas at averaging 28-33mpg. Decent sound system with Mp3 capability. Acceleration a bit course but not unbearable. Steering is very light and took some getting used to. Would recommend to anyone who wants a problem free car thats very relaxing to drive. Certainly feels as if its made to last in the way it's screwed together and performs.

Comfortable drive, quiet at speed XM addition. Interior lighting, thoughtful touches,warning alarm when reversing if not wearing seat belt. Soft touch plastics, fit and finish, lack of squeaks and rattles. MPG. Very smooooth!

Refine engine with acceleration. Increase feel in the steering wheel and weight with speed.

A Hyundai? Yes, a Hyundai
By Hottdogz

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS SULEV 4dr Sedan w/XM Option (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

We were just minutes away from buying a 2007 Toyota Corolla S and we walked onto the Hyundai lot; everything changed. What caught my eye was a sporty little blue car that we thought looked like a Jetta, only nicer. We found the courage to walk into Hyundai territory, only to find the best small car on the market today, the 2007 Hyundai Elantra. When you add up the list of standard features with the SULEV rating, MPG, XM radio and outright fun of ride and drive; it was no contest. The Corolla was off the table and staying off the road. We bought a small car because gas prices continue to rise; the excitment of it all ended right there. To our supprise, this car Rocks!!!Yes a Hyundai

Went 450 miles on a tank of gas, city and hwy. Super ultra low emission vehicle(SULEV)/Partial zero emission vehicle (PZEV) ratings. XM radio, comfort and fun of drive. All the standard safety features. Car for the dollar.

Don't have any improvement suggestions yet. I'll get back to you.

Great sporty car!
By Jennifer

2007 Hyundai Elantra GLS SULEV 4dr Sedan w/XM Option (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I do miss the V6 that my Santa Fe had, but the Elantra has some great get up and go! I have only had it about about a week now and so far it's awesome! I have a little over a 100 miles on it and the gas tank is still showing 3/4 full! I'm going to really benefit from the gas mileage. The Santa Fe was a real gas guzzler...

So far I am liking the XM radio, the gas mileage, the comfy seats, the blue dash lights, the Kumho tires, and the HUGE trunk!

None so far! This car was a steal for the amount of goodies you get that are standard. I highly recommend it.