2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Fantastic car
By Danvik on 01/14/06 22:54 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Thi small sedan has a smooth, comfortable drive. Handles like a mid- size, and has that much room. Fantastic car.

GREAT value and fun little zipper
By William Fuentes on 01/06/06 09:53 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the Elantra because I am a big guy and needed a compact car that would fit my frame. The seating is great and with the 8 way adjustable seat I found it incredibly comfortable. I have driven it constantly since buying it, wearing it in and testing it in different situation. The power is there to pass and it is incredibly responsive making it fun to zip in an out of traffic. It looks sleak and had an incredible amount of standard features including cruise control, power windows/doors and remote keyless entry with alarm. All and all this is a great purchase and I would suggest it to anyone looking for a reaonably priced car with enough power and features to make it enjoyable.

Excellent Overall Value
By Don on 01/01/06 00:24 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I spent over 6 months scrutinizing and driving all brands, including Honda and Toyota, and was very impressed by the Elantra's build-quality. If one looks carefully, and objectively compares body panel alignments and consistent seam gaps, the Elantra doesn't take a back seat to any car. The attention to detail and fit-and-finish on the exterior and interior are readily apparent. The Elantra drives well, and the ride is surprisingly supple and quiet. Acceleration is on par with most of the 4-cylinder automatics I've driven. For an out-the-door price, including tax, of around $13,500, it's an excellent overall value. Hyundai produces an excellent car at a most affordable price.

I am satisfied
By Mary S on 12/30/05 16:27 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS SULEV 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first brand new car, but I'm not really excited about it. This car is just basic transportation, in a decent looking frame. I spend almost 2 hours a day in my car and the Elantra is reasonably comfortable. I am averaging 27 mpg...I thought it would be a bit better. Anyway, I chose the maroon color and I get many compliments on the color. I was also impressed with the many standard features. It's still new so I hope it continues running well!!!

improved over my 2003
By rodger chinery on 12/20/05 22:45 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

after my 2003 was wrecked - the drivers compartment was totally intact i wanted another one I was so pleased with my first. allthe little minor amnnoyances of my earlier car were fixed on the 2006> it's a dream car for a comute and my mileage is now 27 it used to be 24 on the '03.

My First New Car
By Robb on 12/13/05 17:01 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

So far I am happy with my 2006 Elantra. It's my first brand new car, so that might have a lot to do with it. However, It has pep, it's comfortable inside and I enjoy driving it... My husband who drives a mini van said it drives nice too. I wish it had cup holders in the back, other than that I have no complaints..

This is a Great Vehicle
By Hyundai User on 12/05/05 03:39 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

It performed well on every occasion. Very good option for the money spent. Great safety features. Comfortable ride. It is a good family sedan.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.