2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback Consumer Reviews 8

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Overall good car for a small family
By Joseph Teague on 12/20/04 19:16 PM (PST)

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GLS 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We have owned Hyundias for several years and enjoy the cost free driving and the small car look. They have great room inside and trunk space. If you're looking for a low priced, good quality car with great coverage and low insurance payments this is the car for your family!

It's Cute!
By NikNikNik on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I've only had it a couple of days, but so far, so good! It's really cute, lots of features, great price, and drives well! Mine is GT fully loaded with all the bells and whistles for under 19k!

A Korean GTI
By flgtman on 10/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Elantra GT is the Korean equivelant of the first Volkswagen GTI. Put a strong motor in a small car with a good suspension a decent 5 speed transmission, add a nice interior a good stereo and an attractive price and it will sell. I have seen as many new GT's as I did when I had purchased my GTI 20 years ago cruising down the road and passing me with a wave or knowing smile. This is a well thought out and quality built car that is fun to drive and turn's heads. I have had people ask numerous times if it's the new saab?

2005 Hundai Elantra GT Hatchback
By edjets123@aol.com on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Drives like a dream, holds the road like it knows the way to where you are going. Controls are second nature, good gas mileage so far, with 1200 miles getting 25mpg. Hatchback utility is awesome with plenty of cargo space. Loaded a new dishwasher without a sweat, who needs a gas guzzling SUV? We are very happy with our purchase to date. My wife has a Honda Accord, which is also a great car , but she says the Hundai holds the road better and handles like a champ. If you are going to buy one make sure to spend the extra for the GT suspension.

hubert humphrey hyundai
By gilbert freeman on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I just sold a big Acura, have had Hondas for years, big Buicks, etc., and this is the best car ever. More bells and whistles than some very expensive autos.

This car's A Steal !!
By Zbillz1 on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Hyundai Elantra Hatchback GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Being in the market for a reliable, well built but low cost new small car, I fully expected to end up buying a Honda Civic.. Until I listened to a friend who swore by his '03 Elantra. I'm glad I did. After lotsa research & test driving both the Civic & Elantra GT, The Elantra was the clear winner with much better acceleration, lots more fun to drive, better looks in & out, better interior egonomics, the fit & finish was excellent, great sound insulation, the warranty was far, far better. The Elantra GT came with far more standard features (like leather, alloy wheels, etc.)and cost, after all the dickering at both, literaly thousands of $$ less than the Civic. This car's a steel !