2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
Go Get One!!!
By Blinx on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

What a great car!! Great on Gas

A great value...for a budget performance
By Loar55 on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Fun to drive. A load of features for the buck. Leather 4 whl discs. CD etc. Feels taughter and stops much better than our '03 GLS. But also feels heavier, and maybe not as fast. I have had 7 Toyotas and sell high-end cars for a living. There's a lot of merit in these cars...especially when we bought two (one GLS and one GT) for under 25k out the door.

My favorite little car
By Texas Bill on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this little car in Sep 2001, to date have put over 30000 miles on it. Gas mileage is consistently over 30 mpg (due to a 100 mile a day commute). The comfort and performance are excellent for its class. I regularly recommend it to friends, two of whom have bought Hyundai products. I regularly get comments on its styling and questions about reliability and economy of operation. I'm 65 years old, and would willingly buy another Hyundai Elantra.

My 2004 elantra GT
By chris patton on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GT 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i bought a elantra GT last month,i looked at the civic and the sentra. Both were 1,500 to 2,500 dollars more. The fit and finish on my car is excellent, i have yet to find any defects inside or out.

2004 Elantra
By Hyundai Owner on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This car is AWSOME!!! Hyundai did a great job redoing the car and the standard features are a big improvement.

The Elantra is the Best!
By Hector/Hector on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Hyundai Elantra Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

The Elantra outperfroms all cars in it's class except one, The Toyota Corolla. The Elantra does not outperform the Corolla but ties it! The Elantra has a higher top speed then all cars in it's class! Since I;ve been driving my car, it gives me a reason to drive. The interior is welcoming and secured. The exterior has a sexy European look. Since Oct. 2000 I have never had any problems with my 2001 Hyundai Elantra. Not only do you get more than just an ordinary car, but you also get an unordinary warranty! 10years/100,000 miles on the engine!! Now, that's tight! Pick the Elantra, it is guaranteed to be the best choice in the class!