Best car ever
By Angry Bald Man on
2002 Hyundai Elantra GT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Bought this as my first brand new vehicle, had plenty of used ones. This car was the bargain of the century. I got the loaded GT hatch in black and the ONLY complaint I have is that the paint wasn't the absolute best, but I never has any rust or paint loss. With plenty of pep I could pass at 60MPH with the AC on no problem. Tons and Tons of cargo space with the seats folded flat. I drove this car freaking everywhere in every climate at every altitude this country has to offer and had zero problems with performance or build quality. Anyone complaining about this vehicle either bought it used from someone who didn't care for it, or bought it high mileage. BEST.CAR.EVER.
Favorite Features
Leather everywhere. Alloy wheels. Cargo and passenger space. A/C, engine, suspension tuning. Had 107k with only ONE issue (thermostat failed). This car was rock freaking solid.
Suggested Improvements
AM reception sucks, but that's nit picking. Oh, and please add a feature that prevents jerks from totaling my car on a bridge so that I still have it...please? LOVE this car.