1994 Hyundai Elantra - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Elantra model:
good ride
By big john on 11/19/09 12:29 PM (PST)

1994 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

Bought new for wife, never had Major problems and regular maint. Will keep her running. Drove up and down east coast when new. Would do it again if I had to.

Miracles never surprise me
By MelissaAlleva on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

We bought this car from a neighbor. Originally, the car had been owned by a mechanic (which was the reason I decided to buy). I have owned the car for over a year, I have only needed to replace the alternator. The car had 119,000 on it when we bought it and made it through a trip from New York to Florida and still runs great. I am glad to have as a 2nd car.

Welcome to my Nightmare
By Jesse 777 on 01/26/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1994 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

I fell in love with the car, at first sight, but it turns into a nightmare at soon I started driving. The engine get damaged immediately, it was fixed by the dealer and at soon the guarantee was over the engine went down again, I fixed and never get in to a good conditions, finally the clutch get damaged and it cost more than the car to fix it. I am without transportation and I have a car to keep making payments.

Good Little Car
By cjohn on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1994 Hyundai Elantra 4dr Sedan

I bought my Elantra with 117000 miles on it. The gas mileage is about 27 on the highway. I like the way the interior is set up> Im not too wild about the lavender paint though. The power is sufficent for the engine size.