2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Elantra GT model:

Awesome Elantra
By Teresa Aurnou

2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car! It is sporty and comfortable and cute. Lots of room with the hatchback and great sound system. I plan on having this car for many years to come!

I love it!
By Del Scott

2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I bought this car and even though I was hesitant because it's a hatchback, I still love it!

Those S. Koreans have thought of everything
By Graham Martin

2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

MPG only average, maybe 25-34. This cat handles great and is a lot of fun to drive. I drive it in ECO( gas saving control) and it has plenty of power. Plenty of room to store things in the front seats. Plenty of jacks to charge tour tech stuff. Besides the average gas mileage is that interio cabin is a little noisy on the highway. But at the price I paid, it is a great value!

Deserves top marks in its class.
By thedamned475

2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I test drove basically every 5 door vehicle on the market (with the exception of the Kia Forte 5 or the Dodge Caliber). This car was at the top of my list, even after driving other cars often ranked higher (Mazda 3, Suburu Impreza, VW Golf, etc.). The front seats and steering wheel are best-in-class for comfort, the car is stylish on the inside, and it also comes with a surprising number of luxury features standard, like heated seats and fog lights. Everything about the layout makes sense, and the car felt immediately intuitive to drive, like I had been driving it for years. I do have gripes with the car, but they are definitely minor. For example, the back windshield cleaner doesn't work that well, the gas mileage is a little poorer than what I would expect (but not as bad at the rating on the sticker), and the radio's sound quality is not all that great. However, I would unequivocally buy this car again, knowing what I know now. I had no brand loyalty to Hyundai before, but I think I might now, thanks to this car!

The Elantra GT checks all the boxes
By elantragt1

2015 Hyundai Elantra GT Hatchback 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

We've had our Elantra GT for about a week and are delighted with our experience. While the car appears small on the outside, it is roomy and airy on the inside. Some of the other cars we looked out felt cramped by comparison. From the first moment we sat in this car, we felt there was something right about ithis car compared to the other small cars we had looked at.

The controls and seating position fell natural, the build quality is outstanding, and the head and shoulder room are abundant. The back seat also has plenty of headroom, something we found missing in other cars we looked at.

On the road, the car has plenty of acceleration , handles well, and is fun to drive.

Room, fit and finish, airy feeling in cabin, performance, controls, comfortable seating, quiet, 100,000 mile warranty.

Making a backup camera standard.