Amazed!
By tammielb on
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT PZEV 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6A)
I recently purchased the Hyundai Elantra GT...and I love it. I was driving a Lexus RX 350 which had been a wonderful car. But it was 8 years old and time for a replacement. I'm a single mom and a teacher so another Lexus was not in my price range. I researched tons of vehicles trying to find the most for my money and hoping I wouldn't be missing the Lexus. The Elantra was it! The ride, the comfort, the bells and whistles...all of it. I don't miss my Lexus at all. I got it fully loaded and it was totally in my price range. In fact, dare I say it's more fun to drive. A little smaller and zippier around the neighborhood. My 10 and 13 year old boys even like my new car better. :)
Favorite Features
The interior looks like a luxury vehicle. I drove other cars in the same cats gory and was not nearly as impressed. The ride is very smooth. It handles bumps and road issues very well.
Suggested Improvements
I would love for all the windows to be auto up. Also would like to see curb sensors. But those are minor details that I can live without.