Great Small Family Car
By rem836 on
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT 4dr Hatchback (1.8L 4cyl 6M)
I shopped and shopped and finally decided on the Elantra GT. Main factors in my decision were price and cargo space. I was a bit worried about fitting two car seats in the back seat, but both fit comfortably and the middle cup holder can still flip down...not that I'm going to show that feature to my kids! The car handled well in the winter ice and snow.
Favorite Features
-Cargo Space -heated seats...very nice in the winter!
Suggested Improvements
-more storage cubbies for spare change, etc.
By dansmom3391
on 04/06/14 09:06 AM (PDT)

Hi everyone...first day on this site, and I'm scared now! I've been a Rav 4 suv driver for 20 years...my car at almost 300 miles has died, and I'm looking for a new car. I wanted a great warranty, good gas mileage, fun to drive, reliable, and love bells and whistles. I had no intention on getting a hatchback...but after much research was going for the Sonata.. I quickly realized it was out of my budget and I didn't want the base without anything like moonroof, etc. The dealership, had a 2013, with the color I wanted, w/the black leather interior, and fully loaded for a price I couldn't beat...I was soo happy. I put down $1,000, and am waiting for my refinance to go through...now I'm looking at the reviews, and plp are hating the gas mileage and I'm afraid. Does anyone have positive things to say about this car. I still have time to bail...but now I'm super confused. Don't know what other car to get that I could afford...I drive my cars for 13 years...HELP!!