2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe Consumer Review: Elantra Coupe - The Car that m

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe - Consumer Review

GS Coupe (1.8L 4-cyl. 6-speed Manual)

Elantra Coupe - The Car that meets expectations!
By robbhawks on

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe GS 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 6M)

I bought the Elantra Coupe hoping to get great gas mileage. I have not been disappointed. Highway mileage is between 35-38. City mileage with the AC on is more like 25-26. My car is loaded with all of the nice stuff, leather interior, nav system, etc. Seats are very comfortable. knee space is much better than Ford Focus. The car

The all-in-one nav system is very easy to use with great integration for the radio and my iphone. The bluetooth works flawlessly so the hands free phone and streaming media is a piece of cake. The controls on the steering wheel work great. I love the gauge layout, the back lighting, the dim controls. Everything inside and out of the car works for me.

I only have two minor complaints. 1. I have some static in the AM radio that I need to have checked out. 2. The power steering is electric which has a different feel than hydraulic. I think it takes a little more work and on a long trip it can wear you down.