Loving my Azera!
By bluebird79 on
2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)
I absolutely love this car! I have the Smoke Grey Metallic w/ tech pkg. You rarely see it on the street unlike the Sonata which is everywhere. It's so much car for the money, perfect for business or a night out on the town. Loads of room and I am so glad that they included a 40/60 folding back seat as this does come in handy for those of us with kids. The leather is beautiful and the heated seats are great. Now for the critique: for a car of this price you should not have to subscribe to a service for remote start period Hyundai really dropped the ball with this one; it should be standard period! Also at 2500 miles I am still not getting the advertised mileage but I am getting closer.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are the panoramic sunroof, XM radio, Bluetooth for hands-free talking and audio streaming, the wonderful space and posh look of the interior.
Suggested Improvements
Remote start should be standard and free and not a service that you have to subscribe to for the life of your car which becomes ridiculously expensive.