2013 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 6-speed Automatic - (9 reviews )
Loving my Azera!
By bluebird79 on 05/13/14 04:58 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I absolutely love this car! I have the Smoke Grey Metallic w/ tech pkg. You rarely see it on the street unlike the Sonata which is everywhere. It's so much car for the money, perfect for business or a night out on the town. Loads of room and I am so glad that they included a 40/60 folding back seat as this does come in handy for those of us with kids. The leather is beautiful and the heated seats are great. Now for the critique: for a car of this price you should not have to subscribe to a service for remote start period Hyundai really dropped the ball with this one; it should be standard period! Also at 2500 miles I am still not getting the advertised mileage but I am getting closer.

Unexpected Find
By chazjonathan on 03/10/14 09:06 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Was in the market for a Cadillac, we test drove and was very disappointed in the ride of the vehicle. Owned several Hyundai's in the past and currently own two. None of the cars we owned ever given us any major problems. We to car lot to look at Santa Fe's, Tucson's, and Sonata's when we discovered the Azera. I have always thought that the Azera's were priced in the same category as the Genesis. Long story short love the look, style, and comfort of this vehicle. And it made my wife smile which was the number one reason I Love it..

Great Valued Sedan
By driver335 on 06/08/13 14:59 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

My wife and I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Azera after coming from a Nissan dealer, test driving their Maxima. We are old Nissan owners and have owned two Altimas, two Maximas, and two Infinity G35's. This new Azera reminds us of the Infinity G35 Sport Sedan we bought in 2004, except it has many more features. The Bluetooth and stereo are awesome. The interior room and the leather seating are great. We highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a great sedan at a great price that is comparable to a Lexus or BMW or Cadillac.

From a practical enthusiast...
By tman27 on 05/12/13 22:49 PM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I have no desire to race my car from stoplight to stoplight. I have no desire to zip thru canyons as fast as possible. I DO like to have ample power for typical driving situations (highway passing, merging, etc.). I DO appreciate a car that handles well. This car delivers on all fronts. Typically, I drive the speed limit +5mph in the city, and +8 to 10mph on the highway. Driving I-10 to LA westbound (against the wind) at an average of 80mph I observe 25 to 27mpg. Eastbound (with the wind) I see 29 to 30. Practical mileage with ample power, luxury, and incredible sound system to boot. Love this car. Side note: big guy 6'2", long legs, 250lbs and completely comfortable for long trips.

...it's a SLEEPER folks!
By 3sons66 on 04/11/13 09:33 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Wife purchased this car because "it's sexy, looks like a Lexus, has more features than a Lexus, costs thousands less, has twice the warranty and offers a panoramic roof!".. Ok, can't argue with that. So with that she drove home a 2013 Hyper Silver with Black interior Azera with the optional "Tech Package" which gave her the HD Nav screen, Pano roof, heated/cooled seats, 550W Infinity sound system and a list of other features. I do have to say that I'm impressed! I've owned/driven 5-7 Series BMW's, Lexus ES, Toyota Avalon, Cadillacs and this car is truely amazing for the money. I can't believe they don't sell more of them. Quiet, smooth, enough power and SAFE - 9 Airbags including knees!

Probably Best in Class
By romil01 on 04/10/13 01:08 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

In a class that includes cars such as the Toyota Avalon, Nissan Maxima, and Buick LaCrosse, the Azera is probably the best. I leased a 2013 Azera with Tech in Feb and have put about 2,500 miles on the car so far. The car is amazing, especially compared to the 2011 Sonata GLS base model I upgraded from. The base model Azera comes standard with features that you have to get pricey options packages on the competitors in order to have. The Tech package adds a lot of cool features as well. This car is very nice to drive and it stands out visually when placed next to its competitors. There aren't very many Azeras on the road so it is also relatively unique.

Great Car for the Money
By msticks on 04/03/13 09:24 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

As a longtime Infiniti driver, my friends gave me quite a hard time when I traded my Infiniti M35X for a 2013 Hyundai Azera with the technology package. Let them laugh as I laugh all the way to the bank. This is a luxury car in everything but name and price. For well under $40K I got a better ride, more features and much better fuel economy than the Infiniti I traded in. I test drove quite a few cars including Audis and BMWs but based on content and build quality I just couldn't justify $20 to $30K more for a name. Engine is smooth and responsive and the leather is as butter soft as in any other "Luxury" car that I could actually afford.

love this car!
By dlflyboi on 12/01/12 10:27 AM (PST)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I was looking tired get a new car and get out of my '09 Accord EXL V6. I test drove the new accord touring model and then the Azera. I had already fell in love with the looks of the Azera. But after driving it I was sold! While the new accord was much improved over the previous model the azera had all the creature features I wanted. I'm 6'1 and this car is very roomy.

Just bought a 2013 Azera
By omay on 10/29/12 09:10 AM (PDT)

2013 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Unbelievable value for the money. Love driving it, great bluetooth for phone and easy to use navigation. Comfortable leather seats, seats 5 confortably including tall adults in the back. Wish the steering wheel could come out a little but more (an extra inch would have been nice) Overal, great buy, great MPG with potent V6.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Hyundai Azera in VA is:

$144 per month*