We could not be more happy with our choice
By bucca1 on
2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)
We have been thoroughly please with our Azera. I have not had a car that I love to drive like this one. We love just going for rides. This thing is fast!! and if we want to take it easy on freeway on 300 mile trips we get 30 to 32 mpg. Our overall average is 22 with city, freeway, going easy and punching for fun moments. Seats are way way comfortable. My wife loves how the passenger seats automatically adjusts to any height or position she wants. I am 6' 3" and she is 5' 4". our other car when she is in passenger seat sits way below me. Like below I could go on. We simply could not be more pleased.
Favorite Features
Where do I start.... Feel of leather, seats are so comfortable, only need to stop on long road trips is to empty the bladder, extremely quiet, car is great looking, drivers seat extends under your thighs, inside and outside lighting, cooled seats, GPS ease of use and guidance, back up camera style, sun screen in back window and rear windows, panoramic roof, sun roof is quiet and useable too many sun roofs are noisy and it looks cool when open!, you rarely see Azera's on the road (not everyone has one like so many other models), they don't rent this model to rental companies, the list goes on..........
Suggested Improvements
Blind spot warning in side mirrors