Can't beat the value for the price!
By go4it2 on
2012 Hyundai Azera 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)
Impressive roominess in the cabin with far better seats then the over price would suggest. Nice comfortable ride with MPGs to spare.
Favorite Features
Love the camera, the instant MPG/distance to refuel/avg speed/etc...telemetrics. Beautiful sound out of the "basic" stereo, not bad MPG around town with wonderful results on the interstate. It looks Great just sitting in the driveway too!
Suggested Improvements
I love almost everything about this new '12 Azera except the navigational system. Please just throw that GPS system in the trash and start over again. It couldn't be made any more complicated if they had tried and why are the maps out of date on a brand new car? I guess Hyundai has its reasons. The dealership agreed that they are out of date, but doesn't know why or seem to care when asked.
By go4it2
on 09/17/12 11:49 AM (PDT)

Just a follow up to the out of date maps. The dealership told me to go home and contact a contactor Hyjndai uses in order for me to get an updated set of maps uploaded. However, the update wouldn't be available until November. I said unacceptable, they told me to contact Hyundai customer service. Hyundai customer service (which I learned from my local dealership is contracted out & not Hyndai employees either) told me to go to the dealer to have it installed. Talk about the run around. Now Hyundai says the update will be out in Nov from their contactor and it will cost me $300 to get the 18 month old maps replaced on my brand new 2012 Azera and have the new maps uplaoded. My portable GPS has free lifetime updates.