2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 3.3L V6 6-speed Automatic - (5 reviews )
We could not be more happy with our choice
By bucca1 on 12/07/13 08:37 AM (PST)

2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

We have been thoroughly please with our Azera. I have not had a car that I love to drive like this one. We love just going for rides. This thing is fast!! and if we want to take it easy on freeway on 300 mile trips we get 30 to 32 mpg. Our overall average is 22 with city, freeway, going easy and punching for fun moments. Seats are way way comfortable. My wife loves how the passenger seats automatically adjusts to any height or position she wants. I am 6' 3" and she is 5' 4". our other car when she is in passenger seat sits way below me. Like below I could go on. We simply could not be more pleased.

This car will convert Hyundai snobs!
By larryhat1 on 12/31/12 14:00 PM (PST)

2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

I just turned 5,000 miles on my new 2012 Azera and I love it more every day! This is the best entry level luxury car there is. The body design, coupled with the lighting screams nothing but class. Premium comfort comes from within on this car. The controls are laid out very well, and the all around the cabin accent lighting in a nice touch. Plush seating is very important to me and this ride has it in spades. Being that you can get all that for well under $40k, it is an unbelievable buy! Lastly, on a trip from Virginia to Texas using only interstate highways, I averaged 33 mpg!

Can't beat the value for the price!
By go4it2 on 08/09/12 11:03 AM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

Impressive roominess in the cabin with far better seats then the over price would suggest. Nice comfortable ride with MPGs to spare.

Did I really just buy an Azera? It's the 8th wonder of the world!
By zoomzoomguy on 07/01/12 17:54 PM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

First off we have found ourselves only buying German cars as far back as I can remember. I bought 3 new Mercedes and 2 new BMWs and really was a bit of a snob when it came to the Hyundai brand. I told my friends my criteria for the new car that I wanted to buy and they told me I HAD to at least test drive the Azera. It came down to another 3 series, the new Lexus ES350, the Maxima, a Ford Taurus and a comparably equipped Buick. Hyundai was my last test drive and I knew it was the car for me and bought it on the spot. The tech in this car is nothing short of amazing and I felt so responsible for the first time after buying a car.

2012 Azera with Tech
By samborambo1 on 04/09/12 11:37 AM (PDT)

2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 6A)

It has been a week since i picked up the new Azera and so far it has been a pleasant experience. I have only purchased Japanese premium brands until now. I was looking for a large sedan or a CUV (I have a two year old boy) for greater space for the family. I looked into Avalon, Edge, Explorer, Venza, etc but none of these cars could even come close to matching the amenities and the build quality that of the new Azera. I have to give it to the hyundai for vastly improving and becoming one of the market leaders in many areas including build quality, warranty, reliability, etc. Overall I am quite satisified with the purchase.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2012 Hyundai Azera Sedan in VA is:

$183 per month*