2011 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: My best car

2011 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.8L V6 6-speed Automatic)

My best car
By BERNIE on

2011 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)

My last cars before my azeras were Jaguar & Lexus. I just traded my 2009 azera limited for 2011 limited. I liked the 2009 so much that I wanted another. The 2011 is even smoother & faster with the 6 speed transmission. The trade in value was excellent & I am very happy. This is more of an automobile than the jag & Lexus could hope to be, and for thousands less. I test drove the sonata & Genesis. The sonata was too small & the Genesis is not as smooth & comfortable as the azera. The azera is just the finest car I have ever owned.

Electric folding mirrors for the garage. Lots of power & very quiet engine. You have to look at tach sometimes to know if engine is even running.

Improve lighting inside trunk. All cars need this. Relocate speaker from inside top of trunk. It blocks luggage & reduces space.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review
By incognito78
on 10/26/15 14:29 PM (PDT)

Hi, Just curious to see if Hyundai improved the interior quality any on the later models of the Azera (before the current redesign). I have a 2007 Azera and the wretched 'squeaking' front seat arm rest is quite annoying. Also some of the paint on my door handles are starting to chip away. Given that you have owned the 2009 & 2011 - can you comment on the interior quality improvements (or lack thereof) on the Azera? I like previous model design (2006 - 2011) and have considered searching for a used 2011 - but if the quality hasn't improved (even slightly) - I may have to pass. Thank you for your input and help.