Most overlooked car in the US market
By Bob on
2011 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 6A)
I had never heard of the Azera until a friend of mine with a Genesis let me drive it. I was impressed and went to the dealer to check them out, but the one thing I didn't like was RWD--thus a test drive of the Azera. It was the last of seven cars I test-drove and turned out to be just what I wanted & thousands of dollars less than I was willing to pay. All the cars I drove were either German or Japanese. My second choice was the Avalon, but didn't think it met my needs like the Azera. My Azera now has over 1000 miles on it & am truly amazed at the quality for the price. It's not often the least expensive is my favorite. It is a far superior car to the Buick I used to drive.
Favorite Features
Front wheel drive, very quiet, smooth, lots of interior room (I'm 6'2" and 215), great warranty, folding mirrors and quick/responsive engine.
Suggested Improvements
Would like a push button starter.
By yankees7
on 06/11/11 08:37 AM (PDT)

Anyone hear when the 2012 are coming out? and did they change anything? body style, engine, etc.??

By yankees7
on 06/11/11 08:36 AM (PDT)

After looking at almost every car on the market, I was quite surprised when a friend of mine told me to look at the Hyundai line and since the Azera was FRD, this was the only full size of their liine I would consider. Was really surprised at the overall car. You seem to really like your 2011 Azera...Any other concerns, negativity?