Best car I've ever owned!
By RBuck on
2009 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
I spend a lot of time driving since I commute 4 hrs per day. Thus, I have already put 29K miles on this car in only 11 mos. I am 59 and have owned/driven a lot of cars, including some very expensive ones (both foreign & domestic). And this car is, without a doubt, "the best" car I have ever owned. Hyundai is producing some great products at a reasonable price. The closest equivalent car would be a Toyota Avalon; but the Azera rides better, is more powerful, quieter, and more responsive in handling. Yet the price of an Azera is thousands less than an Avalon. Great workmanship & reliability: like I said, I have put 29K miles on this car already without any mechanical problems. Great car!
Favorite Features
Quality of construction & attention to detail: this car is tight, solid & well-finished. Looks: some might find it's looks a bit dated, but I find its lines to be classic & upscale. Very smooth, quiet ride: I test drove the rear-wheel drive Genesis, but found I preferred the Azera's ride. Powerful!
Suggested Improvements
It would be nice if the driver's seat could go back a couple of more inches. Slightly better gas mileage would be nice: getting around 22-24 around town, and 27 on the road; but guess that's the price you pay for the power & responsiveness of a 3.8 V6.