Been there Done that
By skyken on
2008 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
Looked at Hyundai in 1986 and didn't buy. Had 2001 Audi A6 which I sold and wanted to replace with a newer model. Drove a Sonata on a dare and enjoyed it but wanted a more powerful luxury car similar to my Audi Quattro which was the best handling car I've ever owned. The Azera that I bought was $6,000 less and 2 years newer than a comparable A6. Mileage at steady 80 is 22 mpg at 53 mph was an astonishing 29 mpg. Very comfortable ride, excellent handling for a FWD full size sedan. The dealer in Delray Beach treats me like gold and has replaced shocks, turned rotors above 30k miles. I've driven all types of cars in my over 40 years and this has to be one of the best. Definitely will buy again.
Favorite Features
In Florida we tint windows. Problem at night seeing though. Don't need rear tint as there's an electrically raised shade. Electric folding side mirrors, excellent stereo. Powerful 3.6L engine. Great transmission. One touch up/down on front windows. We use heated seats in the winter instead of heater.
Suggested Improvements
Need LED display on stereo & A/C. Fold- down seats need larger trunk access pass-through. Brighter interior lighting with ability to turn all on from driver's position. More coverage for high beams. A little tighter on suspension. Passenger wiper clearance between hood and wiper in order to raise wiper.