WOW!!!! What a GREAT Car
By Roger on
2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
I now have my Azera Limited for about 2 weeks. All I can say it what a truly great car it is. You sit back and feel like you are driving a $40-50,000 car. The features are excellent, but the drive is what really sold me. It is quieter than the Mercedes or BMW I previously owned. My Acura lease was up so I decided to see what the Azera was all about. On the test drive I could tell it was built well and was the car for me. It is very quiet and yet has plenty of power with its 263 HP engine. All my friends ask "what is this---it is beautiful". When I take them for a ride, they just can't believe how nice and luxurious it is. We are so glad we decided to get the Azera.
Favorite Features
Quiet engine, refined looking, powerful. Has most of the extras you would expect in a luxury car. Hyundai has really hit a grand slam with the Azura. Love the XM radio and automatic rear sun shade.
Suggested Improvements
Would have liked the option of GPS system. Also memory power seats should be standard on the Limited. They are power seats, but for memory you need to get the Ultimate option package and I got the Premium one.....but certainly did not stop me from buying the Azura.