2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: Snug as a bug in a rug

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Review

Snug as a bug in a rug
By Jon on

2007 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a full size and safe car (grandson). Everything I read or researched said this was the car for me. I love it. Smooth comfortable ride,quiet as an atheist in church,plenty of oomph,safety can't be beat. On highways or good back roads it is a dream. Sometimes on rough roads or going over expansion joints on cement roads there is an intrusion of noise into the normally dead silent interior which usually simply engulfs you with serenity. No hint of looseness and a smooth push of power when you need or want it. I assume the safety features work as well as the rest of the car. I have zero regrets in my choice and I am sure I will like this car just as much years from now.

Quiet, comfortable, easy to manuever, power enough, mileage is excellent for a car this size, variable valve timing allows unleaded gas and efficient burning (good green rating), interior seems to fit like a glove and the fit and finish is superb.

Don't try to fix something that is not broke. OK, I did put plastic mats over the light colored originals as they would certainly be stained and hopelessly dirty after a few months. OK, what in the world is the use of folding mirrors? Car wash? Really small garage? Brag to friends?