2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: A Good Car Overall

2007 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

A Good Car Overall
By justme86 on

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've had the car since new. Quiet, good performance and decent mpg. A comfortable ride that's been on quite a few long trips. The only problems I've had are an undercar protective panel falling off on the highway (covered under warranty), the Michelin tires lasted only 30k miles and, now, the dash has cracked (I assume the dealer will also cover under warranty). I only have one little occassional rattle but don't they all have at least one? I've enjoyed this car and intend to keep it until at least the end of the warranty period. I would recommend Hyundai to all buyers.

My Limited has a peppy 6 cylinder. The interior comfort lasts even after a 16-hour day behind the wheel. I like the exterior design and the trunk has more than enough room.

All cars have room for improvements and my Azera is no exception. Some of the interior plastic parts could better retain their color/finish. And I'm a bit disappointed about the cracks in the dash since my car is garaged while at home and I always use my windshield reflective sunscreen.