2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: Perfect if ride is fixed

2007 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

Perfect if ride is fixed
By Carolina Bob on

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Updated review of Limited with Ultimate package. At over 7,000 miles and 10 months, everything works perfectly. Still has the best interior layout of any car I have looked at and exterior is very impressive. The ride is good, except over road bumps and imperfections. Even with new shocks, I still feel bumps in the car seat when I hit them. Tested 2008 Lexus LS 460 and Infiniti M35 last week and still prefer my Azera. LS rode much better and M35 was somewhat better. Fun to drive would be a 10 if ride was better. Get anywhere from 28 to 32 MPG on the interstate at speed limit plus 5 MPH. Hyundai dealership in Anderson SC has been outstanding and very cooperative.

Favorite Features

Memory, dual air, auto wipers and lights, Infinity audio, straight forward instrument panel and controls. Heated seats. On smooth roads, it rides extremely well. Extremely quite even with sunroof open.

Suggested Improvements

RIDE! MPG could be better, but Korean's have caught up with Japanese yet on fine tuning engines. Can live with MPG at cost for car plus using regular gas, but tweaking it may help. MPG is only 2-3 MPG less than Camry V6 I traded in.