No more Mercedez and Jaq
By iam0234 on
2007 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
3 years ago my wife traded in her Mecedez for a HG350. It was the best deal for the money we've ever had. It is roomier than the Merc, drives as well (and better in the snow), has more options and quality perfect. 8 months ago, I had to find a replacement for my Jaq. Never thought we could get over the mental hurdle of having two Korean cars in the driveway when for years we had driven nothing but the expensive European makes. After much research, we were on the way to buy a BMW 5. We gave Azera a test drive for the sake of it and ended up with a deal we couldn't refuse. Other than the nameplate, Azera is as good as a Merc E or a BMW 5, at less than half the price.
Favorite Features
Performance - as good as my Jaq. Accelerates efforlessly and rides like silk. Extras - all the luxeries one could list, at no added costs. Reliability - yet to find a defect in the 2 Hyndai's we've had. Price - two quality vehicles at a price of less than 1/2 that of a Merc and Jaq, combined.
Suggested Improvements
Suspension is too soft. The HG350 is almost perfect - matching the Jaq. Azera is bit floaty though quieter. Factory GPS. Azera could have a grander exterior look. The substance of this car could support a more expensive car than it currently looks.