2007 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: No excuses & almost absurdly h

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Review

No excuses & almost absurdly high value!
By Andy on

2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I am an all-around car nut, been through 3 BMW 5-series, two Tauruses, a Volvo, two Buicks, 3 Jag XJs. This car makes NO excuses. It is not groomed enough to be a full-blooded European sport-luxury sedan but its powertrain, suspension, steering, aesthetics inside & out, and feature set, is every bit the equal of Japanese and Swedish competitors. If you expect a quick, smooth ride, with a silky-smooth transmission, reasonable fuel economy, and a ton of features that make you happy every time you get in the car, then this car is a 10/10 across the board. I give it such high ratings because it does what it says it does almost to perfection. My wife doesn't miss her Vanden Plas one iota!!!

- EXCELLENT all-aluminum 3.8L V6. Can't tell if it's idling or turned off, it's so smooth. - extremely quick-shifting and silky smooth 5-speed transmission - heated seats incredible stereo good leather huge trunk huge rear seats sharp interior trim safety features good looking and for HOW MUCH!?!?!?

Do something to make it easier to resist buying myself an Azera too. I am waiting impatiently for the arrival of the Genesis. If it improves on Azera... wow! Well done Hyundai, I have no complaints.