I Love My Car...
By nowphoenix on
2007 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)
This is the best car I've ever owned. It would be "perfect" if it were a 2-seater convertible, but I'm extremely happy with it. Fuel economy could be "greener" but it's a big car, so... It's extremely comfy on short and long rides and my friends continually ask, "This is a Hyundai?" I really don't have any bad things to say which is rare since it's my 17th car. I tend to switch cars every year or two, but can see myself keeping this one for quite awhile...at least until the new Hyundai Genesis hits showrooms! Don't smirk before you try it. You will be pleasantly surprised how nice the Azera is...especially if you're over the sky high repair bills of Mercs and BMWs.
Favorite Features
POWER. Put your foot in it and it GOES. Seating, though high, is really comfy. Passenger and cargo room is caverous. Awesome Infinity sound system. (Please add an Mp3 jack and nix the cassette, next model)
Suggested Improvements
Handling should be stiffened a bit. It gets "Cadillac floaty" over freeway expansion joints. Maybe Hyundai could create a "sport" model of this car. It would definitely reach the performance-oriented buyer. All of the components are there...just take the chance.