2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:
Rocket
By Rick on 03/23/08 04:32 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The gas mileage is around 20 mpg. The acceleration is awesome. It is easy to hit 100mph just passing a caron the interstate. I got a ticket the first time I went out on the highway.Love this car.

great value
By blisowski on 03/21/08 07:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Very little problems in the first year of ownership. Service departments are topnotch and will consider buying a Hyundai in the future. More dealerships would be helpful, it is 45 miles to closest dealer.

3-Month report
By Golfer Mike on 03/03/08 13:05 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I now have 8,000 miles on my Azera and have loved every minute of driving. Currently showing 26.5 average MPG. People who ride in it can not believe how quiet the engine is and the back seat leg room.

Great Car
By Doc on 02/23/08 11:08 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The Azera is definitely a model I would buy again. It is comfortable, decent gas mileage, and very quick acceleration. It is a pleasure to drive.

Azera Rocks!
By DAVID on 02/10/08 19:28 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After reading thru these forums,I decided to take one for a ride. I was hooked. I traded my beloved 2006 VW GTI which was a blast to drive, but didn't have the amenities the Limited has. First thing I did was to take it on a 8 hr. round trip to Philly thru some real nasty winter weather on I- 81. The car performed flawlessly even though it is shod with all season's instead of winter tires.The seats,ride,power and comfort are just amazing. Also...the Infinity sound system makes highway cruising a pleasure. I will update after piling on some miles. Take one for a ride...trust me...you won't find better bang for the buck.

Quick Initial Review - long term to come
By INCOGNITO78 on 02/05/08 13:57 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I just bought my Azera back in December of 2007. I (like many other owners) researched car after car, month after month, & I finally decided to go with the Azera. It represents a good value for the dollar & a seemingly reliable & quality car. Though I've had it for roughly 2 months now - I have over 4000 miles on it (mostly if not exclusively highway) and I've become quite accustomed to my car. Though it needs some improvement to it's fuel economy - I have to admit that it has gotten better over time (in the beginning averaged 19-20, now averaging 22-28). It does have good power but is slow to down shift (unless you use SportShift). Could use an improvement in handing BUT it's sound

Terrible Fuel Milage
By HB on 01/25/08 11:09 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

EPA ratings must be a joke to the Koreans. A loaded truck will get better fuel milage than I am getting with the Azera with 6500 miles on it. I have also had to get the rear window shade repaired. The dealer had to order parts, it would seem that since they have had so many with problems they would just stock parts to repair them.

Perfect if ride is fixed
By Carolina Bob on 01/17/08 11:38 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Updated review of Limited with Ultimate package. At over 7,000 miles and 10 months, everything works perfectly. Still has the best interior layout of any car I have looked at and exterior is very impressive. The ride is good, except over road bumps and imperfections. Even with new shocks, I still feel bumps in the car seat when I hit them. Tested 2008 Lexus LS 460 and Infiniti M35 last week and still prefer my Azera. LS rode much better and M35 was somewhat better. Fun to drive would be a 10 if ride was better. Get anywhere from 28 to 32 MPG on the interstate at speed limit plus 5 MPH. Hyundai dealership in Anderson SC has been outstanding and very cooperative.

grandfather car
By saulkaplan on 01/12/08 13:34 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After owning a dozen new cars I finally found, in my dotage, a car that is comfortable, powerful and smooth-simply a pleasure. it lacks some of the new gadgets as back-up TV and geographic locator but look at what you get for the price of a Camry? So far, fingers crossed, it's a winner.

Love It
By Firefly on 01/07/08 10:40 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We were deciding between the Hyundai Azera and the Buick Lucerne. After driving both cars and reading the reviews in Edmunds.com, we decided to purchase the Azera. The milage is as advertised as we got 29 MPH on a round trip from Phoenix to LA and back. In town we are doing 23/24. The performance is outstanding. I really have to be careful not to push it because it is so quick. The ride is smooth and quiet. The car is really sharp and we get a lot of comments on how well it looks.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.