Used 2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

love this car
By James

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Azera for 3 months. We went on a 1700 mile road trip last week. This car is fun to drive, comfortable, quiet, and very responsive. It has the 3.8L V6, and it only has 3500 miles on the odometer. It should get better mileage when it is broken in. I checked the fuel economy and got 28.3 mpg. It holds the road well around curves and when you need to pass on a two lane road the response to a little pressure on the gas peddle is awesome. In conclusion, for the price you can not beat the Hyundai Azera in my opinion. This car is sweeeeet.

Favorite Features

Performance, quite ride, comfort, fuel economy, power seats with adjustable lumbar support, style, fuel economy.

Suggested Improvements

I have been thinking and I really can not find anything worth mentioning. I guess I could say ... keep up the good work.

Great in the sun not in the snow
By junelle fisher

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Car is very Nice love the comfort and design and very sporty not very good in snow and paint starting to chip near wheel Wells tires not good in rain or slush or very little snow steering wheel wood grain finish coming off like is chipping

Favorite Features

heated leather seats and sun roof fractures on steering wheel radio volume and cruse

Suggested Improvements

New design of tires and undercoating more so paint doesn't chip putting rear shade button in diff area every time you get in you hit that button

Love my Azera Limited
By Donna

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

In the past I have purchased/driven Honda Accords, Toyota Avalon, VW Passat, Mazda 6 but this Hyundai Azera is the best car I have had yet. A friend who has a new Cadillac STS drove my Azera and could not believe how much it was like his Cadillac. I call the Azera my poor man's Cadillac. Drives wonderful in the snow and ice (good tires). Current mileage at 11,000 miles is 19.6 mpg. But it runs great on regular unleaded, saving me the cost of premium fuel. A few bad paint spots, paint seems soft. But beautiful gold color, etc. No problems at all. Purchased with Ultimate package.

Favorite Features

Heated power seats, leather seats are ultra soft & comfy, heated windshield washer fluid nozzles, tires handle snow & ice like a dream. Premium sound system, sunroof, telescoping steering wheel, adjustable pedals.

Suggested Improvements

Tougher paint. Paint blemishes too small to have fixed but a disappointment, paint scratches easily.

Azera
By Randomprime

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Hyundais since 2000, and my wife has since 2006. I opted for the Azera as my most recent option, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the comfort, style and general reliability of this car. I've come to expect more from Hyundai, and they deliver.

Favorite Features

Seat that isn't so low that I feel I'm on the ground. The height and, most importantly for me, the width of the seat fits my shoulders better than any other car I've checked out.

2007 Azera Limited
By chuck

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

As compared to other vehicles I have driven or owned, this one is exceeding my expectations. Features such as fit, form, feel, function and comfort when compared to similar vehicles is what I consider to be best in class and a value standout. Hyundai is/will be an OEM to contend with. They've raised the bar to the benefit of the end user.

Favorite Features

Quality throughout. Simple and easy to use controls for radio, HVAC, heated seat, window lift switches. Excellent safety items like curtain air bags. Michelin tires & TPMS. Steering and road feel are excellent. Good location and plenty of storage. Rear window shade. Doors opening wide and others.

Suggested Improvements

Standard rain, light and humidity sensors. Lane departure warning and other safety devices.