Used 2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Stu's Azera
By B. Stu

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this car new. Has everything on it. At 30,333 miles, I'm getting 32 highway (doing 65mph) and 26 city on the 3.8L engine. This car was designed for the Korean executive market, and truly has an upscale look and feel to it. For the dollar, it's a keeper (I'll keep it 10-15 years)! Do the research on this...you can applaud the Korean auto maker on a job well done!

Exterior style. Excellent road handling. Engine performance is first rate. Interior features of a high-end European luxury car! Strong safety rating!

MP3 plug-in jack needed. Larger instrument panel. Factory issued Michelin XL "green" tires are too soft and noise; I'll be lucky if I get 40k miles out of them.

Dissatisfied
By BJ

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We were so excited to own our Azera until the tires went bad. We had only had the car a few months. It became very noisy. The ride is bumpy. Then the rear visor would get stuck and make the most atrocious noise. The handles fell off, the dash cracked. The battery repeatedly died for no apparent reason. The trunk is awful. It was poorly designed and rain water falls in and wets all my paper documents inside! I'll buy a Honda or Toyota next time!

leather seats

trunk,battery,dashboard,tires, handles, sunvisor, shocks

warranty issues
By Lee F

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The 2007 Azera appears like a great buy due to the features and warranty. However, the car seems to be built with cheap questionable parts and design. We've had trouble with door locks, airbags, and accessories. All were under warranty. Then the engineer covers under the car actually came off while we were on the highway -- huyndia is not covering it. So, buyer beware.

It's the little things.....
By Lars

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Awesome car when it comes to horsepower, handling, and comfort. Sketchy when it comes to overall integrity of the car. Little rattles everywhere! One major metal to metal noise under the car that I can hear through the console that is driving me nuts and my dealer can't seem to hear it! Checked a TSB and found that mine had a "fix" for such a noise but it didn't help it at all. My dealer seems lost and now won't agree that there is a noise! Taking it to another and it gets fixed or it goes.

HP, ammenities,style

MP3 plug,better integrity to eliminate rattles! Quality of the leather seats seems to be a little cheaper than most out there.

will buy another
By Wiregrass

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Great car for trip, drove to Niagara Falls Canada average 28 plus mpg around town getting 24 mpg, my sons want to borrow it when they are going on trips

the memory setting for each driver, I am 6ft 4 and have plenty of room