2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:
love this car
By James on 03/22/09 17:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my Azera for 3 months. We went on a 1700 mile road trip last week. This car is fun to drive, comfortable, quiet, and very responsive. It has the 3.8L V6, and it only has 3500 miles on the odometer. It should get better mileage when it is broken in. I checked the fuel economy and got 28.3 mpg. It holds the road well around curves and when you need to pass on a two lane road the response to a little pressure on the gas peddle is awesome. In conclusion, for the price you can not beat the Hyundai Azera in my opinion. This car is sweeeeet.

Great in the sun not in the snow
By junelle fisher on 02/26/09 17:38 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Car is very Nice love the comfort and design and very sporty not very good in snow and paint starting to chip near wheel Wells tires not good in rain or slush or very little snow steering wheel wood grain finish coming off like is chipping

Love my Azera Limited
By Donna on 11/22/08 07:31 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

In the past I have purchased/driven Honda Accords, Toyota Avalon, VW Passat, Mazda 6 but this Hyundai Azera is the best car I have had yet. A friend who has a new Cadillac STS drove my Azera and could not believe how much it was like his Cadillac. I call the Azera my poor man's Cadillac. Drives wonderful in the snow and ice (good tires). Current mileage at 11,000 miles is 19.6 mpg. But it runs great on regular unleaded, saving me the cost of premium fuel. A few bad paint spots, paint seems soft. But beautiful gold color, etc. No problems at all. Purchased with Ultimate package.

Azera
By Randomprime on 10/23/08 14:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Hyundais since 2000, and my wife has since 2006. I opted for the Azera as my most recent option, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the comfort, style and general reliability of this car. I've come to expect more from Hyundai, and they deliver.

2007 Azera Limited
By chuck on 09/12/08 13:37 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

As compared to other vehicles I have driven or owned, this one is exceeding my expectations. Features such as fit, form, feel, function and comfort when compared to similar vehicles is what I consider to be best in class and a value standout. Hyundai is/will be an OEM to contend with. They've raised the bar to the benefit of the end user.

azera
By ron on 09/04/08 08:02 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan w/XM (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Love the car overall, however, lettering on headlight and windshield wiper switch very faint and almost illegible compared to other vehicles in Hyundai line, such as the sonata--trying to find out why--dashboard also replaced as it cracked.

very loud road noise
By David on 07/26/08 20:35 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I never expected to buy a new car and can not hear the radio for road the noise. We talked to the dealer about the problem 2 or 3 times. Funny they say they have not heard that before. We found a talk site on cars and guess what that was one of the biggest complants with the Azera. I do not think it is the tires. I think it has no insulation or sound deading in the car and also has a bad suspension under the car. The bad part is once you buy or lease this car they or done with your concerns. Beware David

Hit and Miss but still a great value
By campoly on 07/16/08 09:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Some love the suspension-some hate it. I'm one of the latter. The suspension was good for the first 3-5K then started to feel wore out. Hyundai replaced the shocks and it felt good for another 5K but now back to feeling wore out. Hyundai issued a TSB knowing that the shock were crap but the replacement shocks are still crap. The suspension is noisy and the car wallows and bounces over less than perfect pavement-makes for an annoying ride. Hyundai USA CEO was quoted as saying the Azera's suspension was designed with the Korean market in mind. They should have researched US driver's preferences before marketing in US. This car has a lot going for it but the suspension is not one of them IMHO.

2007 Limited
By Labrat on 07/03/08 13:09 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Now have over 12000 miles with no problems or complaints. Completed a 5000 mile trip in May and averaged 26.5 mpg using air 90% of the time and highway speeds around 80mph. Ran up to 500 miles some days and never felt fatigued. Great passenger comforts and enough luggage space. A wonderful auto for the money. Beats my previous Caddy.

Lives up to all of the hype.
By Happy in Arkansas on 05/21/08 17:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have had my Limited with the Ultimate package for just over a year now. Everyone who first sees it always asks what the car is. I got tired of explaining it's a Hyundai Azera, so now I just tell everyone it's an Infiniti. The car has been getting better and better gas mileage as the engine ages and since I put in a K&N air filter. I get between 28 and 32 MPG running 75 to 80 MPH now, where I used to get 24 to 28 for the first 10,000 to 15,000 miles at those speeds. I love the LCD tail lights and the overall look of the vehicle.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.