2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:
Don't look any others
By springers on 09/30/06 16:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Our other car is Mercedes, and my previous one that I traded for Azera is Saab 9-5 Aero (v6) sport wagon. It's like Mercedes in terms of handling, Quitness, and elegant interior design. I bought Powder Peral White and Beige interior. I tested all other Lexus, Cadillac,Infinity, Acura. I ended up with Azera. The value is unbelievable. I love it......

All my friends say "WOW"
By Tommy on 09/28/06 10:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I get questions every day about this car! People can't accept the fact that Hyundai made a beautiful car. From the Luxury features: Rain Sensing wipes, power folding mirrors, power adjustable foot pedals, 10 speaker system, Memory seats. To the Safety features: Electronic Stability Control with Traction Control System and Anti-lock Braking System and also loaded with airbags. 2 front airbags, 2 front side airbags, 2 roof airbags, 2 rear side airbags. 8 Airbags is impressive. It also comes with a nice 3.8 L V6. The exterior is also sweet, the L.E.D tail lights look really nice at night and ver y bright. If you want a car that will turn heads, impress your friends. Buy the Hyundai Azera.

Great performer!!!!
By Jason Smith on 09/28/06 00:25 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Great quality and performance. Don't be fooled by those name brands and pay thousands more for nothing. I mean this Azera is good or better than an Avalon or Acura TL... even a Lexus.

Better than a Lexus ES350
By Maximus on 09/26/06 19:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Yes, this is not a Lexus. But it is better than a Lexus ES350 in terms of overall quality and value. The price is about $12,000 cheaper than a comparably equipped ES350 but quality is equivalent or actually better in some areas. For example, the ride is not floaty as ES350 since the Azera provides a firmer (better road handling) yet very comfortable ride. Inside the cabin is quieter than the ES350 (closer to the LS430) since I could hear my wrist watch ticking at 65 mph on a hwy. Azera has a bigger interior space than the BMW 760i. It is a true luxury at a very humble price.

My New Azera
By Dave Mittman on 09/14/06 10:50 AM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I love it. Had a Sonata for six months wiith everything in it. Does not compare to this car.Like a Camry versus an LS 400. Rides better than asnything I have ever driven and have had many Acuras and one Lexus. It is a wonderful car. Styling could be a bit more hip but the interior is fantastic. Got black on black. Looking forward to months of good driving.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.