Used 2007 Hyundai Azera GLS Consumer Reviews - 7 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

2007 Hyundai Azera

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Great car great reliability
By Krystal Brand

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

Only drawback is they're known for the dash cracking on the passenger side where the airbag is located and mine did too.
Very roomy, even in the back seats, I'm tall with long legs and have plenty of leg room.
I like the heated leather with 5 settings of heat too.

What-a-car
By bigdave

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car with 3k mi on it, original owners decided they wanted the Limited. I have the 3.3lt engine which provides 253HP. Very quick and nimble,20mpg in town and 30+ on the highway! Kind of wish i had the 3.8 engine but mileage would suffer. It could use a little more noise dampening and that's about it. Its a full size car, lots of room with a large trunk capacity. Terrific car!

comfortable, fast, great mileage(on cruise at 65mph, 35mpg!can't beat it in this size car), good stereo(basic).

more sound dampening would help

Azera
By Randomprime

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Hyundais since 2000, and my wife has since 2006. I opted for the Azera as my most recent option, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the comfort, style and general reliability of this car. I've come to expect more from Hyundai, and they deliver.

Seat that isn't so low that I feel I'm on the ground. The height and, most importantly for me, the width of the seat fits my shoulders better than any other car I've checked out.

3-Month report
By Golfer Mike

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I now have 8,000 miles on my Azera and have loved every minute of driving. Currently showing 26.5 average MPG. People who ride in it can not believe how quiet the engine is and the back seat leg room.

Style, roominess, fuel economy and quietness

iPod connection. Rain sensitive wipers with auto on headlights standard on GLS.

Love It!!!!
By Mike

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a car I could drive 25,000 per year and was fuel efficient. I was looking at the 2008 Sonata and to get the features I wanted I had to get the Limited with the leather. The salesman asked me to see if I would consider another car so he showed me the Azera. I am so glad he did. This car has tons of room and extremely quiet. Co-workers have quickly commented on how quiet it is. With about 1300 miles on the car I am averaging 27.3 mpg according to the trip computer. I love the cloth seats because living in Florida with leather can be a challenge for the bottom. The seats are very comfy The A/C cools the car quickly. I would highly recommend this car!!

Interior and trunk space, seats, A/C, design, visibility, fuel economy is very good for a car of this size. Auto up/down front windows (very handy!!)

Plug for my iPod. Brighter displays for radio and A/C.