2007 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:
What-a-car
By bigdave on 11/06/09 14:08 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this car with 3k mi on it, original owners decided they wanted the Limited. I have the 3.3lt engine which provides 253HP. Very quick and nimble,20mpg in town and 30+ on the highway! Kind of wish i had the 3.8 engine but mileage would suffer. It could use a little more noise dampening and that's about it. Its a full size car, lots of room with a large trunk capacity. Terrific car!

Azera
By Randomprime on 10/23/08 14:18 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned Hyundais since 2000, and my wife has since 2006. I opted for the Azera as my most recent option, and I have been pleasantly surprised with the comfort, style and general reliability of this car. I've come to expect more from Hyundai, and they deliver.

3-Month report
By Golfer Mike on 03/03/08 13:05 PM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I now have 8,000 miles on my Azera and have loved every minute of driving. Currently showing 26.5 average MPG. People who ride in it can not believe how quiet the engine is and the back seat leg room.

Love It!!!!
By Mike on 12/08/07 04:58 AM (PST)

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

I was looking for a car I could drive 25,000 per year and was fuel efficient. I was looking at the 2008 Sonata and to get the features I wanted I had to get the Limited with the leather. The salesman asked me to see if I would consider another car so he showed me the Azera. I am so glad he did. This car has tons of room and extremely quiet. Co-workers have quickly commented on how quiet it is. With about 1300 miles on the car I am averaging 27.3 mpg according to the trip computer. I love the cloth seats because living in Florida with leather can be a challenge for the bottom. The seats are very comfy The A/C cools the car quickly. I would highly recommend this car!!

best of the best
By B Walker on 09/12/07 16:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

The Azera is the finest car we have had it bows my Infiniti away in all areas. We have had many Luxury cars and never thought we would buy a Hyundai. One test drive and it was over. No problems at all execellent gas millage. Puts Cad. Lexus,Infinity,Buick and all other cars we have had to shame.

No sedan can ever compete with new azera
By Abess on 06/27/07 21:15 PM (PDT)

2007 Hyundai Azera GLS 4dr Sedan (3.3L 6cyl 5A)

New azera 2007 offers a new class of luxury, comfort, performance and safety. while driving you hear no voice. one of the posetive points is the shift trounic gear box and the only negative point is the lack of gps. 7 mounthes before buying my 2007 azera , i used to own a 2007 3.5 xle camry but the the performance was owful , cabin wax noisy, seats were not ergonomic , performance of gearbox was odd. of course it had some good points like gps but the dvd was awful.If i was supposed to decide again between camry & azera i would certaily choose azera again.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.