2006 Hyundai Azera Consumer Review: A cheap Lexus!

2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Review

Limited Sedan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

A cheap Lexus!
By livewiremd on

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have had this car for over 2 years now and am still impressed. I am also surprised that I see so many Sonatas on the road and so few of these! I was afraid to gamble on Hyundai after a bad experience in the early 90's but the warranty sold me. The first year warranty seems to replace ANYTHING (I didn't need to use it) and the roadside assistance package can't be beat. This car has a nice but a bit conservative look. The led tail lights make things stand out some. This car has a lot of power and it is easy to be going close to 100 without even feeling it. The car does have a little soft ride and corners a little sloppy for my taste but it is an impressive car overall.

Power. Warranty. Roadside assistance. Dealer service has been responsive and has even gone an extra mile to make me happy. I have taken the car in for repairs ,such as a burned out foglamp and noisy strut and both were replaced free of charge (30k miles!)

I hear that some of these things have been corrected on latest models. Tighter suspension. More radio control buttons on the steering wheel. The radio and other displays don't match the really cool luminescent dash board.