2006 Hyundai Azera 3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - 45,500 Miles Not A Problem

2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Review

2006 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

SE Sedan (3.8L V6 5-speed Automatic)

45,500 Miles Not A Problem
By Silver Azera on

2006 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

The Hankook tires will just about make my next 5,000 miles which will be my first big investment in this car- new tires at 50K miles. Rain, sleet, snow and clear skies, the car handles well and is comfortable for both front and rear passengers. I've had the dealer just perform oil changes (wiper blades at 40K)and rotated the tires. No other maintenance required. The body finish has held up well and the car looks brand new coming out of the car wash. Everyone who gets in can't believe how comfortable it rides, quiet and roomy. Overall this has been one of the best cars I have bought.

Favorite Features

Great looks-my car has an OEM Grandeur grill without the H emblem and people come up to me and ask is it a Lexus? The ride is soft and does float. As other posters have noted- if you are looking for a sporty tight felling car to go screeching around corners with- then this is not your car.

Suggested Improvements

Should use anodized paint on wheel mounting hubs, they tend to rust after a year and a half and can detract from the good looking alloy wheels that come with the car.