Used 2006 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Trip odometer resets
By Ray

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Someone wrote a review about their 2009 Azera having problems with trip odometer resetting. Check the battery connections. Mine was slighly loose. Enough, however to cause this problem. Just came back on 700 mile trip running 70 mph with air & traffic. I got 28.4 mpg.

power, style comfort totally loaded with features standard that you would pay more for on other cars.

Still a "WOW"
By Julien

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This car has the quality, reliability and performance of a Lexus for thousands less. In 3 years, we've changed the oil and 1 light bulb. That's it! It goes like stink (that might explain the gas mileage), does it quietly (allowing us to truly enjoy the car's great audio system) all the while feeling secure (even our son loves how the car handles). Incredible Bang for the Buck. 3 people have bought an Azera on our recommendation and love their car as much as we do. Hyundai's Best Kept Secret.

Roominess (big back seat), Head Room (even with the Sunroof), Trunk Cargo Volume, Engine Power and Smoothness, Heated Front Seats, Power-adjustable Foot Pedals, Electroluminescent Gauges, Integrated Memory System (2 settings), Rain-sensing Wipers, Power Rear Sunshade and Power Folding Side Mirrors.

Battery Saver Feature like GM in case interior lights are accidentally left on. One switch that turns all interior lights on and off at once instead of each one separately. A brighter trunk light. Integrate transmitter into key like Honda Accord because it hits the dash when going over bumps.

time for a new one
By ralfyb

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I now have 42000 on my 06 azera and am going to get a 09 I was going to trade it in but the value is terrible I do not understand this car had 2 problems a broken head rest clip and a seat switch they really should value this car more they have made a lifetime Hyundai buyer out of me I plan On keeping my 06 and letting my daughter use it why should i give up the 100000 Great car keep up the good work

the leather is a little hard to clean

2006 Azera Ltd... we like it!
By CarBuff

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Fast, fun to drive. Excellent build quality and a lot of room both in the rear seat and the trunk! Gas mileage is not good enough in today's market. I get about 21 city and about 25 highway. I have also had some electrical issues with seat belt light coming on and headlights flickering. Overall a great car for the money.

Fit and finish, roominess, trunk, styling

Improve gas mileage to about 24 city 30 highway and you've got a winner ++

Doubting Hyundai buyer
By JW

2006 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

When you turn your car on, does your car turn you on? Mine does! The only problem I had was the position the highlights were reflecting on the road, but the dealership adjusted. This car is wonderful. From the sleek exterior design, the plush interior to the horse power under the hood. My husband forced me to test drive a Sonata, but when we went into the dealership and I saw this Azera I knew it was something special. Like other comments I've read, it's hard to believe there aren't more on the road.

Entire car from bumper to bumper.

Gas mileage, part of that is my fault!!