2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:
A Preview of great things to come...
By Drew on 12/22/05 23:14 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Hyundai will be a major powerhouse in the US. No one can come close to their warranty and will attract many to this luxurious sedan. This is a taste of what to expect from Hyundai will be showing to the American market. They will be debuting a luxury brand to compete with Toyota. The Equus (which is the top-of-the-line in Korea) will coming here soon and many people it's better than a LS400...the redesign of that car will be coming soon. This will definitely get your moneys worth. You will be impressed like I did.

azera buy it
By Steven on 12/18/05 17:32 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

you will not believe what you can get for the money from this car

This IS IT!!!!
By Tommy on 12/15/05 04:39 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

When Hyundai built this one, the CEO of Hyundai ordered Hyundai motor vehicle division to create a model that will beat specifically the Lexus ES330 to continue their main goal to beat America's number one selling car company. After taking a test drive, this vehicle really convinced me to purchase. I realized that they've done it!! It was out performing other Japanese or German rivals at its class. Its cabin was quite as a Mercedes S class. An out standing vehicle from Hyundai!!! What they were saying on TV ads were TRUE.

Not One of Those Old Hyundai's
By CarLvr98 on 12/12/05 17:28 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I Love This Car. If Hyundai weren't on this car, you would have no idea. I Have to say, i traded in my '04 Maxima for this car, and the azera is way faster and more responsive, and quieter! It shifts smooth, i remember testing the Kia Amanti, and i thought it was nice, but no comparison to the Azera. My Very First car was a 1994 Hyundai Elantra, and it started to make noises a few days after i bought it, but not with this car. I've only had this car about 20 days, and it already has 3694 miles on it and no problems or noises.

Wow! It's a Hyundai
By Zyvox201 on 12/10/05 10:54 AM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have had the Azera for a week, but I can say that it is one of the best cars I have every driven. I have driven Lexus, Infiniti, Mercedes, Lincoln, and the quality of ride is comparable and in many cases better. The car is solid. It handles well, accelerates well and never feels like it is being put upon when driving up hill or whisking down a busy interstate during a heavy rain. If you choose this car, you'll won't be sorry. It is not a sport sedan. I would place it in the category of a touring sedan. It has power and subtle elegane. Way to go Hyundai!

I expected more for the price!!!
By CLG on 12/09/05 15:49 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I was really looking forward to this model coming out but must say that I am now disappointed in the overall package. Paid MSRP which is a crime itself but I was eager to buy. So far gas mileage is a dismal 19 mpg city/hwy mix. Suspension is flimsy and floaty, doesn't handle corners very well. I should have paid a little extra and bought a TL instead. Live and learn, live and learn.

Hyundai takes no prisoners
By zyvox201 on 12/08/05 14:12 PM (PST)

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Was lucky to get the Azera, the car is remarkable in that it has solid performance couple with subtle elegance; yet, it is less than 30,000 fully loaded. It can easly compete with some of the lower end luxury cars and it is arguable the best of this year's near luxury cars. I and those who see it have trouble believeing that it is a Hyundai. I hope that once the word gets out on the Azera that Hyundai will receive the respect that it has truly worked for.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.