Used 2006 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

best bang for the $$$ in the entry-lux
By JCM

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

An Avalon w/ a Camry's price tag. I got may Azera Limited brand new for under $23K. Can't beat that! Not a MB, Jag, or BMW but feels and look luxurious. Individuality (uniqueness) , Not many of them on the road........... Definitely not a Bellybutton (everyone has one) like the Camcords.

Favorite Features

Fit & Finish, seat comfort, smooth ride, 8 airbags, peppy and responsive engine (fast). Luxurious feel.

Suggested Improvements

Poor MPG. Trip computer amber color doesn't match the dash instruments(AC & Radio) colors. Needs Nav system option.

Traded in my Caddy
By mr.bob

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Have my car since Apr.1. So far so good . Got it laoded and it comes with more stuff than the Caddy I traded in,it was my third. Its like ridding on marshmellows and I like it that way. I was concerned about the gas mileage at first but after first service everything evened out. I got 26.4 mpg on the road. I can't ask for more.

Favorite Features

The plus interior and audio system.

Suggested Improvements

All doors open at once with the remote and tilting mirrors for parking. A better chioce of colors would be nice

A Great Discovery
By Charles Gordon

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I've owned my Azera just over a month now and I'm finding new things to rave about everyday. Wow! I'm glad I found this car because I had never looked at a Hyundai before. I'm glad I didn't waste my money at buying a Toyota Avalon. This car is just as good or maybe even better. It drives and feels like a Deville for soooo much less money. A lot of new customers are going to Hyundai to look at the Azera -- it's a winner by all standards. My neighbors can't believe it's a Korean car, and I can either. I think I'll run out to the garage and take another test drive. Wow!

Quality Ride at Value Price
By Dave

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Quality finish and added value is what this car is all about. My version is the Limited Edition with Ultimate Package. High points include plenty of features and quite ride. Power with the V-6 is good and there's plenty of interior room for 4 adults. Great car and with the warranty, you really have a confident feeling of making a great purchase.

Favorite Features

The power rear window shade is great! Ease of options and simplicity in operation is well appreciated. Quiet interior and smooth ride really stand out.

Suggested Improvements

Heated seat dials on console need to be raised or made into a better switch because they are too ease to turn on when not wanted. Air vents on dash need to have more adjustable range of motion because they tend to always blow in face of driver. Also they should be able to be closed from the inside.

Awesome Car for the Money!
By Julie S.

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

After reading other reviews, I wanted to say you can get a navigation system for this car - check with your dealership. Mine quoted about $2500 including installation. This car replaces my Tiburon which I loved, but this is way more practical for everyday driving as a RE Broker. I upgraded to the Ultimate pkg so this has everything you could ever want in a car! I shopped for a while and for the money you won't find a better deal with the warranty to back it up! It is comfortable for all of our family, and with 2 teenage boys who's legs go on forever, it was hard to find a vacation vehicle they could be comfortable in for hours of sitting while driving. I love this car!

Favorite Features

the looks I get... people can not figure out what type of car it is. Everyone walks all the way around it and then says "Oh, th is is a Hyundai? Wow!" Be careful, it is so smooth, I got a ticket the first day I drove it! 67 in a 45! The cop even said "Is this a BMW?" I laughed and said no.

Suggested Improvements

Heated rear seats, technicians trained on a 3.8L at dealerships, different rims to choose from.