Used 2006 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 298 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Great car
By Bertand Wilder

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned the car eright at a year and I have enjoyed driving it. For the price this is a great car. The harshness in how it takes bumps is my only complaint. I had Nitrogen put in my tires and the ride improved a lot. I really enjoy driving it and for the money you can't buy this kind of luxury.

Memory seats

Work on the ride so iit smoother.

Great Car for the Money
By Zeus Charles

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned my car for 3 1/2 years. Got a great price. At 55,000 miles, I still have 5,000 miles bumper to bumper warranty. Thus far, all I have needed done is my lumbar support on the driver side. When I get into my car I still feel like its a fun, luxurious drive. My family, including my father, has had five Hyundais (2 Accents, 1 Elantra, 1 Sonata, and 1 Azera) since 2003. No regrets.

Sun roof. Infinity audio. Adjustable pedals. Memory settings for seating, mirrors, pedals.

None

Enjoying it with reservations
By Rod

2006 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Read all the reviews before buying it. could not get more than 14MPG, under any circumstances, hated that the key fob kept hitting the plastic dash and absolutely hated the ride. I was told to wait till I drove it a while before I can expect better gas mileage. At my first oil change, a young mechanic reinstalled the software that runs the engine and I immediately obtained 17.8 MPG around town and 27 MPG on the highway. I installed a plastic change purse over the key fob to silence the key chain. It worked. I stopped by another dealer to complain about the ride. He installed new shocks on the front and it now rides almost acceptably. I only have 8000 miles on it.

Styling, stereo, brakes, and drive train.

Overall ride could be completely re-engineered. I think if they did just that and then reintroduce the car, it would be a Camry killer.

Great Car, Great Value
By lwilder

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I have own this car for a few months and have really fallen in love with it. The luxury and quality can not be beat for the price. It is very comfortable with plenty of leg room. This car is very responsive.

The 6 disc in dash CD Changer

The ride is a bit harsh for a luxury car. A little more travel in the driver seat.

Phillys Finest
By Vic's Azera

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I drive an 06 Azera Limited with Ultimate package. Mines is silver with black leather interior with an upgraded wood kit through out the vehicle. I love just about everything about my car.

Interior room, infinity stereo, power rear shade, engine power, smooth ride, heated memory seats, power folding mirrors

MPG improvement, driver seat could slide back a little further(I'm 6"2) navigation should have been offered in 06 model