Used 2006 Hyundai Azera Consumer Reviews - 300 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Hyundai Azera - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Azera model:

Sweet ride
By Tony Evans

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

Rides heavier and more solid feeling than other Asian sedans in this price range. Much nicer interior details and design.

Honey Hyundia
By Peter Evangelista

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This one of the best cars that I have ever owned. In my lifetime I have had 15 cars, 2 used and 13 new. This car without a doubt has been exceptional.It is going to be 10 years old soon and other that brakes, tires and batteries, nothing else has had to be replaced. The leather interior looks as good as the day one, along with the body and paint. I haven't even had to change a light bulb. It is a great car!!!!

Good as a used car
By Rufus Morison

2006 Hyundai Azera SE 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

I bought thr Azera as a less expensive alternative to an Avalon. I have had a disappointing (bad) experience with Hyundai National after problems with air bag. A local repair successfully fixed the problem after dealer missed the problem repeatedly.

2006 Azera LTD
By brantw

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

We bought our 06 one owner Azera for my daughter.
It had 93K miles but was well cared for.
We have had the car for a year and the engine and interior are top notch.
Highway mileage is 27 but in the city it is abysmal.
The rear sunshade is a gimic and trouble prone.
The car is solid and is a good value used as Hyundai's still don't hold their value as well as the Japanese cars but in my opinion are similar in quality.

Solid and classy interior. Engine is smooth and quiet and the car is a rocket.

The front suspension is a deal breaker if I was driving the car day in and day out. It is totally out of character for the rest of the car. The suspension is noisy and rough over bumps. Sounds like a plastic tennis ball can full of rocks. We had Quality Hyundai in Branford check the front suspension by the service tech that has worked on the car from the day it was bought at the dealership and everything checkout out fine. Many others have complained about this online as well. Make sure you give the car a long test drive before buying to see if you can live with this issue. Also I am 6' 2" and front legroom is lacking.

Great car!
By ofwgkta54

2006 Hyundai Azera Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 5A)

This was my first car that I got for my 15th birthday. It is a great car. I see lots of reviews mentioning the harshness of bumps. Honestly, I don't see the problem. It rides so smoothly. The interior is amazing. Very classy steering wheel, plus very comfortable on the hands. It's got a list of very cool features. The steering wheel leans back when the car is turned off as if to get out of the driver's way. Heated seats, electrically powered seat adjusting, sun roof, etc. There is even a mile counter counting down to an empty gas tank. Speaking of gas, this must be the only feature less than excellent. The gas mileage could be slightly better. All in all, it's a really great car!

Steering wheel, heated seats, mile counter, smooth riding, clean turning.

Better gas mileage.