2013 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: incredible buy

2013 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

incredible buy
By beths2 on

2013 Hyundai Accent SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I had an idea of what kind of car I had wanted. I had been researching hatchbacks for 6-months already. A friend of mine bought the 2012 accent so I was already familiar with the car. The moment I walked on the lot a Hyundai of Escondido the sales man walked me to the selection they had. All I had to do was pick the color. Im a musician so I needed a car with plenty of trunk space that is easily accessible. The entire team at Esco Hyundai was above and beyond helpful with teaching me all the features and sat with me until I understood it all.

Favorite Features

The drive was so smooth. Breaks are extremely soft. Being a hatchback theres always the concern of noise through the trunk door. Not in this car. Its extremely quiet inside. The blind-spot windows are nice and big which is great. Seats are extremely comfortable. More than enough leg room! The gas milage is a dream compared to the 20/25 I was getting before.

Suggested Improvements

The side mirrors are a bit of an adjustment. Just be sure to check the rearview mirror and side mirror as well as blind spot thoroughly to accurately judge the distance of the cars around you.