Used 2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan Consumer Reviews - 10 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accent model:

almost 100K miles in just over 3 years
By Idrivelongtimee

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

First - I'm really big guy, 6'5" and 250 lbs so I get laughed at when I fold in half to get in/out of my accent.

Second - I just passed 92K miles in 38 months (bought it new), and drive 325 miles straight about once a week.

This is a good, very reliable, cheap to operate little car. No bueno when there is more than a few inchees of snow, but you can't expect much. I get about 36 MPH on the interstate doing 85-90 mph. I can get about 42 mph around town if I'm driving like a grandma (mine is a stick shift).

Only problems we had was when my son hit a raccoon with it and just about totalled the car....took out the entire front end and did almost $6K in damage, for A RACCOON!!! Oh well, it got fixed and it's been great ever since.

Worst issue I have had with the car is that it's RED, and wifey wanted BLUE. But the dealership, even after 3 months, couldn't find us a blue one. Hyundai needs to fix this; if I want to order a blue one, i should get a blue one.

Anyway, great car.

antique driver of newer cars
By David Bucke

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

ANDIGO
By Mio

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

It is roomier inside than you would think.

The horn is meagre but you can work with it. The car has good pickup great mileage

By Jerome

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

love this little car, almost as much as my old 1981chevette ! I frequently drive 300 miles at a time with one tank of gas, and no backache! Handles very well, although it bounces around at times; still the traction has been there when I needed it. Fantastic mileage!

Get rid of it before the warranty runs!!!!!
By JJ

2013 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

The car was decent to drive when it worked and then it turned out to be the worst car I have ever owned. I thought I was getting a reliable vehicle and ended up getting a vehicle that lasted just past 101K. I have owned at least four other vehicles and all of them have lasted for years and made it to at least 200,000. In fact I have never had a motor go out on a single one of them except my crappy Hyundai. I well never buy another Hyundai.