2012 Hyundai Accent 1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Very Happy Accent Owner.

2012 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Very Happy Accent Owner.
By justdude on

2012 Hyundai Accent SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a used 2012 Accent SE with 8122 miles on it. Traded my 2008 loaded Cobalt in for it when I read and heard gas was going to hit 4.50 a gal this summer. My Cobalt was a nice car but at 32mpg it just wouldnt do. The Accent's mileage is Great!! Just filled it up after driving back and forth to work and errands for a week. 4.5 gal!!! So happy with that. Avg 34.4mpg. The cobalt was a pitiful 24mpg at best. The only thing I would have liked is a lumbar support and outside temp. Gauges and radio are easy to see and use as is the bluetooth. This car is just so easy to drive I kind wished I lived further from work......

Favorite Features

Price price price. Mileage. Bluetooth, esp nice in Cali. All controls are easy to get to. Display colors. Bigger inside than it looks from the outside. Drives like a go-kart, meaning very responsive.

Suggested Improvements

Lumbar suppot, outside temp and auto headlights. I know its nit picking but since this is a top of the line SE I would have have expected that.