I Love This Car, Great Buy
By tjpillar on
2012 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)
This is my first Hyundai that i've ever purchased. I bought this car back in August and I have to say I am very happy that I did. Its great on Gas, The Styling of the car is excellent, The Warranty couldn't be beat, and The Price was better than Models I considered such as: Mazda Mazda3, Scion XD, Nissan Sentra, and Ford Fiesta. I can honestly tell everyone that this car is the car to beat. Comfort is so-so, but I also can honestly say that if you choose to want a slightly bigger car the Elantra is a car i almost purchased. Lets see how well my Accent performs in later years. hope this helped.
Favorite Features
I love the Gas Mileage I get. if I go from Temecula, CA to Imperial Beach, CA (around 75 miles freeway) I average between 40mpg-43.2mpg and speeds of between 65-72 and there are hills. in City is maybe around 28-30. The Exterior reminds me of a smaller Lexus I guess but its sleek and I love it. The Warranty you can't go wrong and it really was a factor in the Value which no other company could beat. Its a great big-little car haha.
Suggested Improvements
I guess my main complaint is the interior color. Where I live it gets Boiling hot so I chose the light blue exterior. In doing so the interior was a very light bashe and can stain very easily. I got seat covers so i don't need to worry. and the seats really aren't all that comfortable to me, my 2005 Sentra was a lot better to be honest.