2012 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: Hyundai gone a long way.

2012 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

Hyundai gone a long way.
By mpg_enthusiast on

2012 Hyundai Accent SE 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6M)

I have a hybrid in disguise! Just picked up 6spd SE Accent yesterday. Already drove 241 miles and it is still not at half a tank yet. And I was not driving too conservatively. I was revving the engine hard at times taking off treating it like a sports car. Pretty impress so far with the standard features like bluetooth, ipod, decent sound speakers (need sub), satellite radio, etc. Was at 70mph and felt like I was going slow, so suspension is pretty good I have to say. I will update the review if I find anything undesirable, but for now..two thumbs up.

Solid feeling chassis, 40mpg, led info display, satellite radio, bluetooth, ipod connection, handling. I really feel I made a really good investment without even breaking or actually scratching the bank.

Visibility (However, the side mirrors are big enough to use by itself like if you were driving a big rig. The side mirrors are big without hurting the appearance of the car. Don't worry, it's not that big that someone will call your car Dumbo the elephant.)