2012 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: Excellent.

2012 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

Excellent.
By accent12 on

2012 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

I love this car. The quality, value, performance, styling and efficiency are first rate for the class. It doesn't even hydroplane. It took a while to break it in to get the best fuel efficiency - 3,000 miles. It averages anywhere from 35-45 m.p.g. The shiftronic is fun to use. The highest m.p.g. is attainable @ 60 m.p.h. on a highway with the cruise control on. It will get 40 m.p.g., by slowly getting up to speed. I won't even post the highest numbers because it will make the Prius and competitors look bad. Leave eco-mode on if you want the highest efficiency. Driving it the fastest I couldn't get less than 28 m.p.g. This is the best car I've ever owned. I recommend it over Fords I've owned.

Bluetooth. Radio controls. Traction control. Vehicle Stability Management. Powerful HVAC. Comfortable seats. Shiftronic. The styling has excellent coupe lines. Eco-mode. Fog lights. Handling.

The plastic around the shifter can scratch very easily, but it still seems alright. Adding an air ionizer would be great and maybe idle stop and go. The trunk closes fine, but it takes a lot of force.