2012 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: Awesome company provided car

2012 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

GS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 6-speed Automatic)

Awesome company provided car
By mboughman on

2012 Hyundai Accent GS 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 6A)

This car was bought as a company car by the company for me. MPG were a huge reason for the purchase and I am observing about 32 mpg (not the 42 Hyundai says you will get) however I do not drive with ECO on. Either way, this car is very comfortable for subcompact standards and is packed with features, again for subcompact standards. Personally I own a full size 07 GMC and 09 Maxima, so I know comfort. That considered, it drives very well and induces grins while driving. I recently took a trip from Raleigh NC to Balimore MD in this car and was very comfortable the entire way, keeping in mind that I am a 6'2" 290lb man. All in all, Hyundai hit the mark with this one.

Exterior look, Interior room, Xm, Aux plug in, steering, keyless entry/alarm, ride, transmission (auto), brake feel

Blind spot monitors, in dash cd changer, standard fog lights, auto hatch release open/close