Used 2011 Hyundai Accent Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2011 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

2011 Hyundai Accent Sedan

View reviews for a specific Accent model:

junk
By done9

2011 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new in 2011 so I wouldn't have to worry if it would work. Should of bought a used car. New starter motor aasy in 2012 just over 10,000 miles, new sensor-fuel tank pressure 2013 just over 26,000 miles, another starter motor assy 2014 just over 30,000 miles, and just had replaced a cowl cover 2015 today 38,000 miles. This car is a piece of junk would not buy or recommended to anyone a hyundai.

Favorite Features

gas mileage and turning radius

Suggested Improvements

build a car that actually works.

Worth every penny!
By ddembinska

2011 Hyundai Accent Sedan GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought this car new last year. It has been worth every penny that we spent on it. It is great on gas, reliable, cheap to maintain, and of course the warranty is great. I drive it to work everyday. That car is my baby. I plan to keep it until the wheels fall off in 20 years or so. I feel safe in it and my son rides in it almost everyday. We got the basic model (manual windows, locks) and it still had pretty nice features such as the USB hookup.

Favorite Features

USB hookup, AUX hookup, Dashboard cluster, XM radio, nice looking interior/exterior.

Suggested Improvements

This car has been great for me, but the only thing is that I wish it was a bit bigger. I know that it is a compact car, but it would be cool if it was a little bigger. I guess for bigger you would just go for the Elantra.