2010 Hyundai Accent Consumer Review: Best car I've ever had

2010 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Review

GLS Sedan (1.6L 4-cyl. 4-speed Automatic)

Best car I've ever had
By rose313 on

2010 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I bought my 2010 Accent GLS with 25k miles on it and I now have 40k after 9 months. This has been the best 9 months of driving I've ever had. I wanted a cheap car that was okay on gas and wouldn't fall apart. I got so much more than I expected. I have not had any serious problems. I got the headlights replaced under warranty because one was clouded and had water in it, and I got the starter replaced also under warranty. There is plenty of space for myself, my tall boyfriend, and a ton of bags and suitcases for when we go on trips. I get exactly what Edmunds suggests for gas mileage. I love the steering wheel audio controls, the XM radio, and the comfy seats. So much value in one little car!

Everything the Premium Package includes, especially the power locks and windows, the steering wheel controls, and the XM radio. It also comes with cruise control, although I don't use it much.

As expected in a car with a small engine, sometimes the RPM goes way up when accelerating quickly, like on a highway ramp. Normally it's fine but when the AC is on it struggles a little. It also shakes sometimes over 80, but that is to be expected in a little car...and no one is supposed to go over 80 anyway.