2010 Hyundai Accent - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accent model:
great car
By lynne Witnauer on 03/12/10 05:31 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I get 38 mpg plenty of power more than Toyota I paid 9900 dollars for car a new radio for the car is 170 dollars warranty is the best interior and exterior very Nice plenty of room inside great design inside and out I am very happy with car

i like my car but....
By chancey on 03/09/10 19:43 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

the only complaint i have is a big one, i would say this car gets about twenty miles per gallon period....my ninety five escort got way better mileage

Still a solid value...and fun too
By Gillette on 03/07/10 12:59 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I like this car for the solidness and handling, it feels like I'm driving a higher priced car. It doesn't look or feel cheap in any way. Its pretty fun to drive around town, or out of town too, and the gas mileage gets better after break-in. I wanted a car with a long warranty, but also one that would rarely need to use it. So far, I'm totally happy with my choice.

What I expected and needed
By JeffC on 02/28/10 11:31 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

I needed a second car to teach my daughter to drive in, as well as a daily commuter.I also have a 2008 Tiburon GT that I drive on nice days. I picked this up after trying to find a decent used car, however, I guess I got tired of trying to find a decent used car with low miles, so spent maybe $4,000 extra to get a brand new one, with the great warranty. Initial thoughts,it was what I expected. Engine seems to have decent pep for what it is, but I needed something that gets 30 plus mpg as I have a 60 mile commute. Sticker was $13,895, paid $11,399 plus TTL. Black with gray interior. Will need to add a radio, but that shouldn't run more than $250. So far, car seems very solid, drives nice.

This car may have saved my life
By Karen on 02/26/10 17:11 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent GLS 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Two days ago I was plowed into the driver's side by a Subaru, who suffered minimal damage to his car but mine had to be totaled. I've had several people say they are amazed I managed to walk away without a single scratch or bruise. I loved this car from the moment I test drove it but in the aftermath of my accident I am hooked for life just on the safety features. If little cars are your thing, get one of these!!

Great Commuter Car In Tampa,FL
By brians2510 on 02/18/10 16:44 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 4A)

Great car for heavy traffic areas. I get a little under 30 miles to the gallon due to sitting in traffic in downtown Tampa. Very comfortable and great warranty.

Love It
By practicalme on 02/01/10 14:47 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first NEW car and I'm 51 years old. I was waiting for this car. It cost me $8,900, has a great warranty and is fun to drive.

airbag problem
By sherwood brubaker on 12/22/09 15:31 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent GS 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I have a GS with 2500 miles on it. I have the ABS/power package. It is a fun little car to drive, peppier than I thought it would be. I avg 31 mi/gal. The only problem is that the passenger air bag intermittently does not recognize the passenger. The dealership does not seem to be able to find the problem.

well built- low cost auto
By silverflash on 12/14/09 14:27 PM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought the car last week to use as my primary commute car. So far love it. Got 39mpgs!!!!! Now that was all highway at 55 (break in speeds) but still rocks! got a sweet deal on it, and it is built like a tank! much better than my 2006 civic i owned, that thing's metal was like a tin can! car is solid, drives well, peppy enough as I have the manual and a gas-sipper! It is quite cute as well and feels great even with me being 6'1 tall. Looking forward to 100,000+ miles on this baby! With gas going back up, this will be a good bet. warranty, cost, mileage, build quality- hyundai made this one right!

Just got it.
By Bill on 12/01/09 10:56 AM (PST)

2010 Hyundai Accent Blue 2dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

Bought it as a tow vehicle for my RV. First tank of gas got me 38 MPG. Only has AC. Basic Accent Blue. Runs good at 65 mph. Pretty quiet. Tows well.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Hyundai Accent in VA is:

$126 per month*